Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even 20 posts here for the whole day Jez she really is struggling #boring as duck

Reactions: 6
I'm convinced she thinks she an actual celebrity 😂😂😂like a real housewife minus the housewife part😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Come on Julie! Stir the pot! I’m bored out of my tree today 🥱🥱🥱 isn’t there a feis this weekend?? Mashed toddler dinners to make??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Come on Julie! Stir the pot! I’m bored out of my tree today 🥱🥱🥱 isn’t there a feis this weekend?? Mashed toddler dinners to make??
There will definitely be crisis talks soon and suggestions put forward that they will have to start pretending to go on dates and start seeing people for content. They definitely will start making stuff up.
Why does Brenda need to keep telling people she is mad craic 💤 she is an embarrassment at her age. Often seen secondary school children or young college students mess like this but not a woman nearly 40

• Sick
Reactions: 8
There will definitely be crisis talks soon and suggestions put forward that they will have to start pretending to go on dates and start seeing people for content. They definitely will start making stuff up.
Why does Brenda need to keep telling people she is mad craic 💤 she is an embarrassment at her age. Often seen secondary school children or young college students mess like this but not a woman nearly 40

View attachment 2954521
Yeah it’s embarrassing. In life like lots of things if someone has to keep telling you they are great craic they are generally ZARO craic 🤣

Reactions: 12

View attachment 2954521
What’s wild about that? If anything it’s rude. She’s such a gowl

Reactions: 4

View attachment 2954521
It’s always the ones telling you their mad craic that are as dry as tit. Same as mad bastard Terrie

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 2954521
Sorry, the ‘funniest thing she’s ever done’ is say hello to a man at a door of a supermarket on holidays. I am unable for this ******.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah lads is it not 17 degrees at least where ye are? Where is she going in the black and the full face of caked make up? I never wore that much make up in my whole life never mind some scorching Friday afternoon🥴🤣

Reactions: 6
Sean can't be that sick if he is out already 🤥 🤥 she always hypes the sickness severity up. Paula was VERY sick but could still party like it was 1999 🤪 💀

Reactions: 17
Ah lads is it not 17 degrees at least where ye are? Where is she going in the black and the full face of caked make up? I never wore that much make up in my whole life never mind some scorching Friday afternoon🥴🤣
Will ya send it this way. Only 11 or 12 here and its been rainy and cloudy all day😔

Reactions: 2
Her hair is genuinely horrible. The colour, the cut. All of it is so bad
I was literally about to post this… I’m unsure as to what colour it’s supposed to be? It looks like the colour hair goes when you strip the colour out of it 🙈 the fringe is pissy and brutal hand really accentuates her horses features mouth.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.