Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was out in London when she got the call. Talk about trying to make it sound dramatic😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was literally about to post this… I’m unsure as to what colour it’s supposed to be? It looks like the colour hair goes when you strip the colour out of it 🙈 the fringe is pissy and brutal hand really accentuates her horses features mouth.
It’s awful. It reminds me of the straw like hair of the gangster mols on mob wives etc.

Reactions: 7
She was out in London when she got the call. Talk about trying to make it sound dramatic😀
Maybe if she could manage to book a flight, she would have been in Cork !
And then he wassssss soooooooo sick, but he's home now....aww hear....All that's wrong with her is that she has no babysitter now.

She was in London for 12 hours and he managed to go to hospital and be ‘let out’ all in that time, and a dramatic phone call in the mix too!! She’s pathetic. The man probably had a routine appointment, she would do anything for attention. (Or it never happened at all, like 99.9% of her bullshit).
if you think of it, imagine one of us coming on to our insta to tell our friends and family that a sibling was brought to hospital but he’s home now!!! 🤣🤣🤣 it’s all so bleeping ridiculous the whole thing. I can’t wait for this tit to dry up for these huns! And I can’t wait for the day Julie is serving me in McDonalds!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ah lads is it not 17 degrees at least where ye are? Where is she going in the black and the full face of caked make up? I never wore that much make up in my whole life never mind some scorching Friday afternoon🥴🤣
Heading on hols tomorrow mascara and lipstick is all I'm taking

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Bawling in the cinema, who called an incoming drama from our jools?

Reactions: 10
So she was in London when she got The Call......would she ever duck off, he's not dead or dying, she should be ashamed of herself trying to make out it was like when Brenda sadly got a terrible call when she was travelling to Dubai, just for some attention (Drools not Brenda). The Call clearly didn't bother her that much seeing she was arsing around London thinking she was Martha 🙄

Hopefully Sean the Sap found his balls and was having them surgically reattached.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How many stories can she make out of one cinema trip 🙄 big deal most parents are in the cinema a few times a month

How many stories can she make out of one cinema trip 🙄 big deal most parents are in the cinema a few times a month
She’s hard pressed for content these days. Our Jools has nothing going at the moment so a cinema trip warrants several stories

• Heart
Reactions: 9
THE NEEECCCKKkk of Sean, how dare he get sick?!
Does he not know Julie needs him as she is a poor single mam who is always #aloneparenting.
How could he do that to her, she’s feeling sorry for herself now, hasn’t had a wink of sleep in the last 2, no sorry 3 nights he’s out of hospital now so I’m sure it’ll be grand for the twinnies to stay with him for the weekend...

I’m assuming he was minding or supposed to be minding the kids when she was away and that’s why she’s acting “stressed”.

Also I could really notice more than ever in the story about Sean, her lisp from the giant teeth and drooping lip has gotten way worse! 🤤

Reactions: 5
So she was in London when she got The Call......would she ever duck off, he's not dead or dying, she should be ashamed of herself trying to make out it was like when Brenda sadly got a terrible call when she was travelling to Dubai, just for some attention (Drools not Brenda). The Call clearly didn't bother her that much seeing she was arsing around London thinking she was Martha 🙄

Hopefully Sean the Sap found his balls and was having them surgically reattached.
Or Shauna got them chopped off as he’s transitioning. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If the hospital wait times are anything to go by he wouldn’t have even been seen in A&E in 12 hours let alone in and out. She makes up some crap. As others said probably a routine appointment for the slightest thing but knowing her he wasn’t even gone in. Could’ve even been the gp.

Reactions: 12
I wonder did the movie hit a nerve because it made her realise what a tit parent she is.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.