Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also not a hope she is doing that class , it's a hard class you would be in a heap after, I'd say she is taking ozempic to try loose the weight and pretending she is in the gym but advertising that gym for someone she knows she has always been sneaky and a liar

Reactions: 8
Don’t think she is taking Ozempic, but she is using the Skinny Filter that all these huns use, I see Brian Dowlings partner on TV yesterday and he looked nothing like he does on his own Instagram account

Reactions: 10
I wonder who has the twinnies this morning for the poor single mam alone parenting all the time! 🥱
I was coming on to ask what’s her secret to just turn up at a exercise class when you’re a single mam and have kids that need to be looked after… do I like just leave them asleep and run?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please god no, not more fake romances, you know things are bad when they have to pretend they are getting kisses or dates. The pod is doing bad in the charts, watch this space for made up drama and stories to trick people into listening. They messed up bad with Leo last week.

I reckon the whole ' would you like if Mammy had a boyfriend ' was because she was going on a date. Otherwise we would have had photo evidence.

Another night away and the twinnies dumped with the mother or Sean

She no more was in the gym at 5am than I was. That’s the same shot she used last week. Don’t be fooled!!

Reactions: 11
Julies stories v Brendas stories. Looking to go to Lourdes now and do a leftonread from there according to Brenda.
I love how Brenda always does her dirty. Brenda just like Julie always has the slimming beauty filter on but she never has it on for Julie 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought she wasn't to be wearing/pulling her hair back tight anymore? The magical puff of air *Not to be confused with air-rings for your airs* machine must have worked

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God love her.. if she had a brain cell she'd be dangerous.. Julie love .. go off there and learn the 24hr clock will you

Reactions: 7
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Jesus if she had a brain she would be dangerous. I love how she got in about being a single parent in her little rant.

Reactions: 9
It's all a lie for engagement, Ryanairs flight is later on Wednesday to London and it also doesn't fly to Heathrow, if she booked a return it would be the same airline and at the very least the same airport.

What a stupid witch... she put her booking reference. All you need is that and her surname to find her booking.

Edited to add - anyone can go in and see her phone number and email address.

First she put her address on her stories, now this. Does she ever think! But you know anything for content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.