Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I’m no good with technology’…she’s in her 30’s, so is she just resigned to never learning anything for the rest of her life then? I don’t understand how she can plod through life knowing nothing, and never learning a thing. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Even if she did make it up for content, she’s only making herself look like a complete donkey and a joke. Like nobody on here actually cares one way or another either. The joke is really on her. I do actually believe she is that stupid however

Reactions: 13
She is making TT's now basically saying she makes stuff up for content
View attachment 2951831
I think julies insta days are numbered. Leo was the final blow to an already failing account. Remove the bots, hate followers there's very few scummy mummies left to support her. Even they must be getting tired of the same rehashed content.
It must be nearly that time of the year for the Jessie content to rear its head again 🙄

Reactions: 14
Ha ha I only said yesterday she doesn’t even have the imagination to make up anything good. The flight is scraping the barrel even for her 🥴🤣.
LOVE Brenda showing her without a filter she’s glued to here I’d say. She was odd about the Italy shirt too the cracks are starting to show 🤣

Reactions: 9
I think julies insta days are numbered. Leo was the final blow to an already failing account. Remove the bots, hate followers there's very few scummy mummies left to support her. Even they must be getting tired of the same rehashed content.
It must be nearly that time of the year for the Jessie content to rear its head again 🙄
It really feels like she is floundering to come up some sort of content to get everyone engaged. I think the Leo interview and turning off the comments has caused more harm then she realises

Reactions: 12
Ha ha I only said yesterday she doesn’t even have the imagination to make up anything good. The flight is scraping the barrel even for her 🥴🤣.
LOVE Brenda showing her without a filter she’s glued to here I’d say. She was odd about the Italy shirt too the cracks are starting to show 🤣
I was going to say this morning I'm surprised there was no drama with the flight, she is very predictable.
---
It really feels like she is floundering to come up some sort of content to get everyone engaged. I think the Leo interview and turning off the comments has caused more harm then she realises
Herself, Eoghan and Brenda but probably mostly Julie liked the positive comments and either ignored or left smart comments on any that were not positive. They definitely pissed off a lot of their regulars.

Reactions: 8
Maybe next time she goes to London she will “go to the wrong airport” just to shake things up a bit 🥱 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Love the Single parenting malakery....She hasn't seen her kids since yesterday evening, she was off out for dinner, gym this morning (?) and I'm sure they'll be in bed when the fecking clown eventually gets home so that a good 36 hour child free and oh wait the weekend is coming so I'm sure she will be out out.....
Like how can she not book a flight, it's not like she doesn't go on enough of them......

YAWN Julie… this must be at least the 3rd time you’ve tried to pull this.. get a life and go home to your kids.

She's proper struggling for content, it was discussed here about how good Nicola Tallents Pod is.. nicola is discussing baby reindeer/stalking on todays episode.. Julie comes on her stories this morning asking for people's experiences on stalking etc. She has no creativity for her insta or pod.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Such a waste of money the two of them flying back and forth every week. Record 2 the one week, the religion stuff is 🥴 Buying 1000 or so followers last week when people said they were going to unfollow was very sneaky I thought.

Reactions: 10
Maybe next time she goes to London she will “go to the wrong airport” just to shake things up a bit 🥱 😂
There won’t be a next time. Julie is very cute and that was all done to show Brenda how she can’t fly to and from london. She handed that phone over knowing well what she did. Brenda now will fly over all the time to cork etc - watch, it’s very bleeping predictable and a yawn fest at this stage.

Reactions: 6
Her Mother dropped the kids this morning and collected them this afternoon, I haven’t been on here in a while so came on to check where she was now, off out to dinner last night and away today. Ha, she makes me laugh, #aloneparenting my arse. My husband and I have a voucher for a restaurant but because we have no one to have the kids we’ll have to bring them at a lunchtime instead of us going for dinner, and this wan out every week on her tod?. My family can help but they’re all so busy and frankly I don’t like to ask as I know how much they already have going on themselves. I asked my sister with a years notice to have my children for a night which will involve her having to pick them up from school and I’m already nervous about it. Pathetic I know, but considering Jools’ mother does as many of the school runs per week as she does it’s just delusional for her to think that she’s #aloneparenting 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Don't be fooled by the big air-rings that she's got, she's still Ju-Lie from the Lough..
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Her Mother dropped the kids this morning and collected them this afternoon, I haven’t been on here in a while so came on to check where she was now, off out to dinner last night and away today. Ha, she makes me laugh, #aloneparenting my arse. My husband and I have a voucher for a restaurant but because we have no one to have the kids we’ll have to bring them at a lunchtime instead of us going for dinner, and this wan out every week on her tod?. My family can help but they’re all so busy and frankly I don’t like to ask as I know how much they already have going on themselves. I asked my sister with a years notice to have my children for a night which will involve her having to pick them up from school and I’m already nervous about it. Pathetic I know, but considering Jools’ mother does as many of the school runs per week as she does it’s just delusional for her to think that she’s #aloneparenting 😂
Please enjoy your night, you deserve it. I always babysat my sister's kids night after I was out, if I'm prone on a couch it might as well be theirs...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I was coming on to ask what’s her secret to just turn up at a exercise class when you’re a single mam and have kids that need to be looked after… do I like just leave them asleep and run?
Don’t know one parent who can up and leave like she does. Even with both us in the house we can’t do it because we both work full time. Of course she had the ferals dropped off last night.
Shes nothing but predictable with her flight drama. Every single drama is the same. Day in day out same dry tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.