Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only gone to the Cork Podcast festival once and it was the first year (2019). I went to Cork Opera House to see the hosts of the West Cork podcast and it was definitely a sell out with upstairs sold out too. The hosts had zero personality so it wasnt great and they recorded a live podcast at it and playrd some recordings of some phonecall with Ian Bailey and none of us could hear it so it fell flat. It was a bit amateurish but at least it was a decent podcast.

They have really dropped the ball with who they have on these days and with the same people every year. This is only the3rd year of the festival I think as it didnt go ahead from 2020 to 2022 due to covid. I cant see it lasting much longer with Julie and Brenda back every year.

Reactions: 5
I do not watch fair city but I flicked over channels and someone was on what seemed to be Instagram and seemed being the word here again, there seemed to be Julie’s profile on insta? I couldn’t rewind as the channel just flicked on so can anyone tell me if I’m dreaming please 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I do not watch fair city but I flicked over channels and someone was on what seemed to be Instagram and seemed being the word here again, there seemed to be Julie’s profile on insta? I couldn’t rewind as the channel just flicked on so can anyone tell me if I’m dreaming please 🤣🤣
Yes she flashed on for a second as a recommended account.

Reactions: 2
When a normal child says it maybe in appropriate setting but these feral brats are just cheeky and brazen like the breed they come from. At least the more she keeps them out of school the less interaction the class kids have to bother with them so everyone is winning.

Reactions: 11
I wonder who has the twinnies this morning for the poor single mam alone parenting all the time! 🥱

Reactions: 7
I wonder who has the twinnies this morning for the poor single mam alone parenting all the time! 🥱
Whoever had them last night when she was out for dinner . And probably the same person has them tonight as she back late from London #aloneparenting #singlemom #bored😀

Reactions: 12
I saw her collecting from one of the schools in Carrigaline yesterday. It's sad that I know her car registration 🥴 it's not that I know the actual numbers just the font used on her plate and the 172 part.

Reactions: 3
The next podcast will be about the dangers of walking/running on your own. Sarah Burke used that excuse not to go walking.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I will never get over how cheap and tacky she always looks. She's shelling out money to look so bad. Zero sense of style.

Reactions: 11
Sorry now , but she went from Carrigaline to Douglas for a 6sm class that she should be sweating after , back to Carrigaline again, showered , make up done and she’s back up at the airport for 8 having her breakfast ???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry now , but she went from Carrigaline to Douglas for a 6sm class that she should be sweating after , back to Carrigaline again, showered , make up done and she’s back up at the airport for 8 having her breakfast ???
I was literally thinking the same so in a 2 hour window from walking in the door of the gym she's at the airport? I'd imagine she didn't bother showering and just went straight to the airport 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I’d say she’s not even going to that class as some one else said. No way you are driving back to Carrigaline and back up to the airport , parking , going through security, queuing for brekkie, sitting down taking a photo of it in an hour … if you have to have a shower get dressed and do her bperfect makeup aswell …

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.