Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh ya fab figure 🤣🤣🤣🤣the tan🤣🤣
That photo is awful, she looked much slimmer in the video she had up with the gravy poll. She was wearing a sports bra and you could tell she isn't as big as she looks there.

Reactions: 3
She has a slimming filter on all the time lads. She’s not as thin as she looks on the daily don’t forget. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone else spot in the description for the pod it says "in this episode, Julie talks her ongoing journey as an athlete" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Fuinneog, can I have a baby blooder” Even his own mother can’t understand him. Nearly 7 years of age and can’t string a sentence in English together. How the hell is he learning anything as gaeilge when he can’t speak English. There’s something definitely lacking there with him developmentally wise.
Feral brats the talk out of then, literally dragged up. More in her line to put money towards speech & language therapy than going out for dinner & drinks of a Tuesday.
He was well able to say the word Vagina all right tho my god my child is same age and they wouldn't not know that word

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think they have blocked off loads of seats at the back to make it look like more tickets have been sold? It's very strange that every single seat at the back has been sold 🤔

Screenshot_20240521-210537_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s the upper level, I wonder is it only bottom level for sale and then put them on sale if things go well. So basically half the place open.

Reactions: 11
All the other podcast acts are the same, the back section is all grey.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.