Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie has plenty of experience with this....didnt she track a woman who sent her a message all the way to Kerry and she turned up st her workplace or something
Not a hope I’d be telling these 2 my stalker stories. I have a couple - and no I wasn’t the stalker, I was stalked 🫣 Julie should dedicate that whole episode of how she stalked people 😂

Reactions: 16
I suppose that kissing statues and mass is the best Droolie and Brenda will do at this stage to be fair

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine Julie trying to teach kids hurling/camogie. She doesnt strike me as the type of person who ever played sports. She wouldnt have a clue. And who would want her around their kids with her constant effing and blinding.

Reactions: 5
He wants to do the skid down the field on his knees with his jersey over his head....

Can you imagine how that'd go down in Croker alright... 🙄 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They're so into Cark hurling they even went to the beach sunday for the cracker cork v tipp match. Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In the not so distant future the twins wont even want Julie mentioning their names on insta as their friends will be watching when they start to get their own phones.

Reactions: 5
In the not so distant future the twins wont even want Julie mentioning their names on insta as their friends will be watching when they start to get their own phones.
They'll have their own phones before their communion & she'll think it's gas they follow her

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Her leopard print top wouldn't be seen on Knots Landing! She has a lovely figure, pity she can't dress for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s like a weather reporter these days now she has duck all content only tellin us it’s roasting or lashing 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Fuinneog, can I have a baby blooder” Even his own mother can’t understand him. Nearly 7 years of age and can’t string a sentence in English together. How the hell is he learning anything as gaeilge when he can’t speak English. There’s something definitely lacking there with him developmentally wise.
Feral brats the talk out of then, literally dragged up. More in her line to put money towards speech & language therapy than going out for dinner & drinks of a Tuesday.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.