Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuinneog can barely string a sentence together never mind walk out to the door without any prompt and say that to the canvasser!! The content is as dry as her roast beef!!! 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jools trying to up her engagement since the tickets aren’t selling. Everyone is bored now Droolie, I really think that interview with Leo has done damage to her scummy mummy base

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good thing yer not keeping track of all her lies, the wiki would never stop being updated.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im not convinced she is actually going to those bikerowski classes or if she is she isnt giving 100%. She doesnt even look flushed.

Reactions: 10
Did she actually just ask us if we like bisto or knorr??? Ah nah! 🤣🤣 riveting stuff Julie, top notch!!! 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Redfm had a topic today about trolling etc and Neil said they reached out to a few and one actually said she wouldn't go on air this time because she is being slated on line. Thought of me Julie straight away. They put on sue Dan then. Painful

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Redfm had a topic today about trolling etc and Neil said they reached out to a few and one actually said she wouldn't go on air this time because she is being slated on line. Thought of me Julie straight away. They put on sue Dan then. Painful
Pity Neil never talks about the negative side of influencers with their filters, lies, hidden ads and shilling shite products only because they are paid to.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Pity Neil never talks about the negative side of influencers with their filters, lies, hidden ads and shilling shite products only because they are paid to.
Also the promotion of cosmetic surgery and dentistry. Influencers talking about their weight constantly and pushing vitamins. Expensive hair extensions, botox, fillers, and make up applied weekly professionally. It is so disheartening to ordinary girls and women, not even the expense of it all but the fact that influencers make it seem like it's not ok to be natural and happy with yourself.

Reactions: 14
Sue Dan ah stop the wan who furnished her house in freebies what a laugh

My god the way those kids are used for content .
And if it did happen wouldn't you be morto that your child was so bloody rude at nearly 7 years of age
She’s using them as content to show they’re uncontrollable brats. Any fool paying her money for a show is just as thick as her.

Reactions: 7
I live really really close to her estate and there is no one left to canvas at this stage she's full of it!
Not one person has knocked on my door over the last few weeks I got flyers alright but nobody has knocked
---
Sorry but this is nonsense. Kids don’t need a father figure if they have a mother who is good enough to handle all roles. I do it, plenty other single mothers do it. I build furniture, I teach them soccer, I play hurling, I have chats, I read books and everything in between. No man required!!
I agree Fionn is a very angry boy, but that’s nothing to do with the lack of a father figure, and Julie rushing out and finding another looser to fill a gap isn’t going to help!
Exactly I’m a single mother my child does not need or want her biological father she has enough love around her

Reactions: 10
Wonder what angle she’s at now with the wholesome content with Fionn. There will definitely be a reason anyway, we all know she hates him!
She must have given Thorn up for adoption…hasn’t been seen in days, no harm!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are we going to get our daily gym update today I wonder 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder what angle she’s at now with the wholesome content with Fionn. There will definitely be a reason anyway, we all know she hates him!
She must have given Thorn up for adoption…hasn’t been seen in days, no harm!
She’s going through all the spice girls, one week she’s scary, this week she’s sporty, she’ll never be posh, she went through her ginger era… just waiting for the baby tantrum when it all crumbles down around her!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.