Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the real Julie is on display over on the podcast festival page. They have an interview from last time 🤣

Reactions: 4
Early thread suggestion

Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

ps I never do thread suggestions so throw me a few likes 🥺.

On another note, the daily gym updates are 😴 😴😴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
That block of 10 seats in Row I is given to the act themselves - so 10 less paying customers there

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Quick count, less than 150 sold lol
So there’s at least 150 fools living in Ireland…let’s say 50 the other 100 are probably corporate given out for free. No reasonable intelligent person would pay to listen to their crap

Reactions: 9
Probably a bit less even, a lot of the grey dots were blocked off early this morning when they first went on sale. Maybe blocked off as restricted view or for lights/sound.
Delighted for her. Might wipe the smug look off her face. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end

Reactions: 4
I was sure Fionn was going to say "my mam said you're a fucker". There's a freebie Julie for next time.

Reactions: 10
The high pitch squealing and the rubbing of the nose are telling tale signs it didn't happen 🤥 🐩

Reactions: 13
I can't seem to find her on the Instagram view site.
Could someone post me the link because twins_and_me isn't working...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.