Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually said on her live last night that she does things to get her thread here talking, like if it's gone quiet she will purposely do something or make something up to get people talking again 🙄
Does she really not care that getting us talking means: her children will be called feral or her appearance will be criticised or she’ll be called a bad mother or some other awfulness that would have the lot of us mortified if it was being said about us

Perhaps she’s really tough and takes none of this to heart or thinks our comments are just funny and completely untrue

Reactions: 7
She actually said on her live last night that she does things to get her thread here talking, like if it's gone quiet she will purposely do something or make something up to get people talking again 🙄
Sure we’ve known that for a long time. Same way we know she’s a liar. Why she wants people thinking this way of her is beyond me but I guess she gets off on the bad attention and people seeing her kids behaving like ferals. Each to their own and all that. Just turns out Julie’s is a bit messed up.
---
Shes had to roll out the baby bowls to stir the pot 🤣🤣🤣
Just don’t mention it. Another weird thing she thrives on. Every few weeks they make their reappearance but I think it should be an unspoken rule to not speak about them.

Reactions: 13
It's only her own kids that'll get mocked by being known for baby bowls at 7 years of age.
We know it's not true, but that doesn't mean they'll get slagged for it, all it'll take is one mother seeing it online to say it to the kid who is in their class and it'll follow them through school life.

Reactions: 16
I read before you only have to listen to a podcast for 5-10 seconds for it to count. Is this the case? Nicola Tallant is number 2, be nice to get her to 1. They work hard on that pod 🫛 💪 always very interesting.

Reactions: 14
I read before you only have to listen to a podcast for 5-10 seconds for it to count. Is this the case? Nicola Tallant is number 2, be nice to get her to 1. They work hard on that pod 🫛 💪 always very interesting.

Tallant pod is elite. They should be number 1. Very good pods.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When reporting her for not putting ad , which option is best to use ?
If she hasn't labelled it all I'd use the option missing label/hashtag but if she has written BA or gift etc I'd use the option incorrect label/ hashtag.
I hope that makes sense.

1000005294.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Totally agree, she’s excellent and does genuine research. You can hear the enthusiasm she has for each episode.
First podcast I go to. That horse jockey one is mental. Was trying to find some goss on here. Sorry I didn't book tickets to her show.

Reactions: 8
Love Nicolas pod, she's genuinely interested in what she talks about and is consistent. Julie would do well to learn a thing or two from her. Anyone else really tempted to stop talking about her here just to pis her off, starting to think Julie has realised if she's not relevant here, she'll slowly disappear from the world of insta

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Jesus I just caught a bit of her live and my god the daughter....god forgive me but she's a little hole

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus I just caught a bit of her live and my god the daughter....god forgive me but she's a little hole
Shocking isn’t it. And saying all she does is hang out of her phone. I said it before and I genuinely believe she has a while left and themkids will not let her record them.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.