Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caught her on live, she wants to pass the johnnies in the charts. Let's give the lads a quick listen to up their figures. She was so smug on the live.

Reactions: 14
Caught her on live, she wants to pass the johnnies in the charts. Let's give the lads a quick listen to up their figures. She was so smug on the live.
Just threw on the 2 johnnies there 😂 do I have to listen to the whole thing for it to count?? Its and hour and a half long and I don't like them or Maura

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Threw on the jonnies there... and I'll throw them on all day tomorrow even though I don't listen to them. I'll turn the volume down and play it all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else really tempted to stop talking about her here just to pis her off, starting to think Julie has realised if she's not relevant here, she'll slowly disappear from the world of insta
I think this too. Would be great if we all teamed up and stopped talking about her and engaging her. We could quietly cancel her!!! 🙌🏼

Reactions: 15
She really had to work very hard this week promoting it, the big secret build up to it, manager baby had to be called in to help 🙈 releasing it Saturday accidentally on purpose 🥴 flat out on all her different platforms, going live every few hours. The counterfeit tee shirt dms. All the while Brenda being cute as usual and letting Julie make a fool of them both.

Reactions: 16
I think this too. Would be great if we all teamed up and stopped talking about her and engaging her. We could quietly cancel her!!! 🙌🏼
Like the Block Party on Instagram for celebs who don’t use their platform to speak up for Palestine
There are lists of celebrities and their brands to block. We block them even if we weren’t following them in the first place. It reduces the available audience when setting up paid ads so they lose a lot of Revenue. It’s therapeutic

Reactions: 13
She’s actually gone very boring when you take out her made up dramas. When there is a really scandal like her interviewing Leo she goes completely silent. Her days are definitely numbered at this point. Every week we get the same run down on the activities etc

Reactions: 16
She’s actually gone very boring when you take out her made up dramas. When there is a really scandal like her interviewing Leo she goes completely silent. Her days are definitely numbered at this point. Every week we get the same run down on the activities etc
I think she's always been very boring. If it wasn't for this tattle page I would never watch her. Who gives a shite about watching the ferals doing all their activities?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
More backlash coming now with her boasting about the press coverage. This could be the end

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Re how long you have to listen to a podcast for it to count... I'm not sure if all charts are the same, but Alan Clarke did an indept explanation about how Spotify does theirs recently.

Playing an episode for anything over 60 seconds counts as a play, and he had the highest number of plays one week, but wasn't in the top 10 in the charts, because that's not all that's taken into account.

One of the most important things that's counted, is the entire episode being played in one sitting, without being paused or stopped. For example, one of his episodes is generally 90 minutes long, so it will usually require people to listen to it in a few chunks, therefore not doing nearly as well on that score, as a podcast of 20 or 30 minutes long, because it's more likely that they can be listened to in one go.

He explained a few other points too, like plays on different devices / accounts count more than someone repeatedly replaying it on one device / account. I can't remember the other things, but there's a lot to it basically 🙈

Reactions: 7
Can’t understand how their listenership is so high. Her stats she posted had highest listenership in Dublin. Are the Dubs ok listening to these two simpletons 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.