Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sick to death of hearing about the childs activities. It’s not a flex for a child to be eating dinner in the car. Neither Julie or Brenda have the intelligence required to do an in depth interview. Julie’s world is the size of a pea, its single motherhood, twins she barely sees & drink. She thinks this is what the world is to everyone so never goes beyond it. Brenda has been obsessed with men & children for years so she’s the same. They think that’s everyone’s topic of interest when in reality most of us have other stuff going on & couldn’t care less what Leo thought of girls 30 years ago
You've hit the nail on the head 👏. Julie lives in her own little world, the few who tell her she's inspirational have gone to her head. Reading here and watching her stories is like watching a soap. I give her little or no thought most of the time. What gets me is the using people. Using other people's grief or life stories to stroke her own ego , so she feels like she's a somebody. Reality is she doesnt care what anyone had gone through or is dealing with as long as its the Julie show. It's only a matter of time before she pisses Brenda off too wait and see. Also mortified for her that its 2024 and all she thought to ask the ex taoiseach was about being gay or having a gf is beyond immature and shows how stunted she really is. No offence to anyone who listens or comments but her followers obv have the same low iq to think that was a great listen..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You've hit the nail on the head 👏. Julie lives in her own little world, the few who tell her she's inspirational have gone to her head. Reading here and watching her stories is like watching a soap. I give her little or no thought most of the time. What gets me is the using people. Using other people's grief or life stories to stroke her own ego , so she feels like she's a somebody. Reality is she doesnt care what anyone had gone through or is dealing with as long as its the Julie show. It's only a matter of time before she pisses Brenda off too wait and see. Also mortified for her that its 2024 and all she thought to ask the ex taoiseach was about being gay or having a gf is beyond immature and shows how stunted she really is. No offence to anyone who listens or comments but her followers obv have the same low iq to think that was a great listen..
Julie is a feral person. She’s on the fringe of society, the majority of people are laughing at her & she can’t even see it. She’s a big stupid vacant headed gowl. It will be interesting to see where she is in 5/10 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Julie is a feral person. She’s on the fringe of society, the majority of people are laughing at her & she can’t even see it. She’s a big stupid vacant headed gowl. It will be interesting to see where she is in 5/10 years.
She really is. She’s extremely thick and doesn’t even bother to try and educate herself in anyway. She’s mainly interested in getting away from her twins to go drinking. It will be so interesting to see where is in 10 years time. No doubt insta will have dried up and the twinnies will be giving her absolute hell as teenagers. That’s one thing that is absolutely for certain. She will reap what she is sowing now

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine the sass out of Thorn in a few years time, calling Droolie an idiot to her face and she just ignores it instead of correcting her 😵 maybe stay home and parent her rather than acting the martyr with the carnage 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine the sass out of Thorn in a few years time, calling Droolie an idiot to her face and she just ignores it instead of correcting her 😵 maybe stay home and parent her rather than acting the martyr with the carnage 🥴
She'll blame the absent father for their behaviour wait and see. Silly mare is failing to forget she's left receipts forever more all over the Internet to prove the absent father was the least of their troubles.

Reactions: 20
Of all the stupid, pathetic questions, no matter who he is, asking him about children is out of order and nobodies business!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
State of the questions 🙄 the man didn’t even break a sweat in that interview what was the bleeping point in getting him on. She’s a bleeping dope

Reactions: 8
When Julie roared at him ' so whooo is your bestie in the dail I nearly died like the big fake cark accent with such an immature question.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Where are these comments? I can’t see anything 😔
On the leftonread insta page. Second grid post👍
A lot of the comments are business pages that Julie &/or Brenda probably used at some stage. She must of got on to a few yesterday to stick up for herslef and Brenda. The aul women supporting women comment has even made an appearance

Reactions: 7
On the leftonread insta page. Second grid post👍
A lot of the comments are business pages that Julie &/or Brenda probably used at some stage. She must of got on to a few yesterday to stick up for herslef and Brenda. The aul women supporting women comment has even made an appearance
I don't understand why we blindly have to support someone just because they are women. There's plenty of women out there who do absolutely awful things every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Brenda looks like a terrible interviewer and unprofessional considering her years in the business. Julie might think she is great liking all the positive comments and being smart back to others but I bet we all remember a time we say, I used to like so and so until they did xyz. This Brenda and Julie's xyz, especially Julie. I don't think it will be forgotten. All these people could of been potential ticket buyers who they have annoyed.

Reactions: 13
Did Pinocchio Haynes strike again?? She had to let the blinds men in cos Sean was working yet she’s clearly blocking Sean in! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.