Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this too. Would be great if we all teamed up and stopped talking about her and engaging her. We could quietly cancel her!!! 🙌🏼
I don't know if that's the best approach... I think she's trying to double bluff, so that we'll stop posting and pointing out her failings.

In my opinion, a better idea is to just watch anonymously, therefore not giving her the reach, and note every illegal / negligent thing she does here. No need for a big conversation about each thing, so that would reduce the commentary on her, but having a permanent record online is no harm for future reference.

Also, keep reporting all non declared ads, and add them here as a reminder to others to do the same.

If Tattle wasn't getting to her, she wouldn't mention it. Pretending she's doing even half of what she's at for our sake, is a pure lie.

Reactions: 10
Jesus, those article titles, I’d literally bury myself in the sand - I’m embarrassed for them 🫣

Reactions: 9
She loves all the attention, good or bad! She thrives on it. If everyone just unfollowed and watched annon if they really want to keep seeing her.

Reactions: 12
Can’t understand how their listenership is so high. Her stats she posted had highest listenership in Dublin. Are the Dubs ok listening to these two simpletons 🤣
I’m a dub and they all make my skin crawl. Those stats were weird tho, she didn’t show all of them. I’d say Abdul in India has a great time listening to her nails on a chalk board voice. Probably cured his insomnia.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More time off school I see if holiday is 3/4 weeks away 🙄 why can’t she go when they are off school
And she can't wait until September so they have the extra hour in school, as her mornings go too quickly at the moment.

Poor thing, imagine if you had to fit in even a part time job, let alone a full time one, and you had no time to yourself at all, and that's after you pay childcare fees for a good chunk of the day, just so you can go to work!!

Out buying lattes, and a chicken fillet, a wrap and lettuce... because she doesn't like the ones that come in the pack... Any bets she just bought a wrap at the deli counter and is pretending she's making it herself. Saving for a mortgage, my eye!

Re how long you have to listen to a podcast for it to count... I'm not sure if all charts are the same, but Alan Clarke did an indept explanation about how Spotify does theirs recently.

Playing an episode for anything over 60 seconds counts as a play, and he had the highest number of plays one week, but wasn't in the top 10 in the charts, because that's not all that's taken into account.

One of the most important things that's counted, is the entire episode being played in one sitting, without being paused or stopped. For example, one of his episodes is generally 90 minutes long, so it will usually require people to listen to it in a few chunks, therefore not doing nearly as well on that score, as a podcast of 20 or 30 minutes long, because it's more likely that they can be listened to in one go.

He explained a few other points too, like plays on different devices / accounts count more than someone repeatedly replaying it on one device / account. I can't remember the other things, but there's a lot to it basically 🙈
That is very interesting information. They are 4 today in Spotify and have the red arrow going the opposite direction in the chart 🤪 :devilish: she was so smug last night on the live saying they were number 3 and rising and wanted to beat the 2 johnnies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Her hairline is dreadful, it seems to be receding far more on one side than the other. You could land a Boeing 747 on her forehead
According to her last night on live its getting better. She has some machine thing with a red light (her description) and it's helping. Waiting on an ad for it

Reactions: 2
I don't believe she's going away with the kids on her own. She's never looked after them for a whole week at home. She won't manage especially with the way she drinks.

According to her last night on live its getting better. She has some machine thing with a red light (her description) and it's helping. Waiting on an ad for it
It’s looking way worse than it ever has so clearly that machine is shite! 😂😂
---
I don't believe she's going away with the kids on her own. She's never looked after them for a whole week at home. She won't manage especially with the way she drinks.
Hasn’t she done this before with Lapland and her mam and others tagged along after. She’d never ever go alone.

Reactions: 7
Oh Sinead curvy style did an sd for that yesterday looks shite.

Reactions: 1
We all know she's super vain so it must kill her seeing other mams having better bodies than hers. Especially the instahun crowd.

The irony of Julie being a single mam the last 5-6 years, has made her fame and fortune for being a poor single mam, no help bla bla bla..who holidays 4 times a year..then comes on and says she's taking the twins on holidays first time on her own. That speaks volumes the amount of help she has. She has more help then most married mothers.🙄🙄
---
They got a mention and all 🙄

So what did all the tabloids all decide to publish this randomly today or how does it work? Did they pay for it to be placed??

Reactions: 7
The irony of Julie being a single mam the last 5-6 years, has made her fame and fortune for being a poor single mam, no help bla bla bla..who holidays 4 times a year..then comes on and says she's taking the twins on holidays first time on her own. That speaks volumes the amount of help she has. She has more help then most married mothers.🙄🙄
---

So what did all the tabloids all decide to publish this randomly today or how does it work? Did they pay for it to be placed??
Paid for it I'd imagine. Same rags regularly do articles on BDG and Arfur. All they have to do is sneeze and there's an article🙄

Reactions: 4
Unbelievable.If a man pressed a woman on that question there would be murder..
What was up with the video of him kissing the young fella that time ..was that a set up or what
They should have asked him that🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.