Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
My mates got arrested and locked up for one night for being too drunk in Dubai. I cannot WAIT to see this one wearing little or no clothing, dancing on tables and being her general full time mad bastard self. Who’s gonna bail her out? 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
And a confirmation tomorrow. Driving back the road after 2 days on the lash. Please if anyone knows a guard in Limerick tell them. I’m deadly serious. She doesn’t give a fiddlers about anyone or anything once there’s drink involved. Can you imagine the state of her on Monday morning.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Does anyone remember or have the video of her pretending to be in a mental hospital and see your bestie or something . So how she can sit through that podcast when she made fun of people in that situation
This one is in the Wiki?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Foxy Roxy

How will Brenda host the shows in Cork, Tralee and Portlaoise so soon after burying her father, they will have to be cancelled or postponed. It looked bad with her being a recovering alcoholic but would look worse doing the shows in a few short weeks. The show must go on could lead her back to drink and xanax.
They will probably go ahead with the shows and say it's what her Dad would have wanted and just like Julie does their will now be a tribute in each show to Brenda's Dad.

And as grim as it may sound, I really hope Julie doesn't try garner sympathy from Brenda's Dad's passing and try capitalise on it just like she did when her own Dad passed. We've all witnessed firsthand how shortly after her own father died, she released egg boards, from which she financially benefited.

Alucia

VIP Member
If you gave up smoking as it was harming you for example would you promote it then? That is what Brenda is doing, promoting drink when she had to give it up. Binge drinking at that, a big session centred around alcohol. It was different before everyone presumed Blenda didn't drink for fitness reasons. She is a hypocrite really and a potential trigger to the many new followers.

• Heart

Addd

VIP Member
Julie has stayed off social media longer now than when her own father died.

I dont know why people think she will be good to Brenda. I think she will make it all about herself and her grief about her Dad. She couldnt even put a nice comment on Brenda's marathon photo. She is jealous when other people get more attention than her.
This is exactly what I think. I know some people think she’ll be a good friend and be there for Brenda but I honestly just can’t see it. If she can’t do right by her own twins, I don’t see how she will be decent to Brenda. Time will tell though

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
She bullys fionn every day of the week and she let's that wee witch bully him too and she has the neck to give out about it.
If indeed someone did call her kids feral it's the truth, and she's only outraged cos she knows it is. She's dragging those feral brats up, and the daughter is gonna as much of a C*nt as her if not worse cos miss pissflaps 2023 encourages it!

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
She’s actually mentally deranged, the latest reel of her laughing her head off that she didn’t have enough diesel… that was literally a few hrs after her “best friends” dad’s funeral… like wtf if it was my best friends dad who had passed away I would devastated…

sron

VIP Member
She always dresses with a smell of desperation off her. Has no-one ever told her that less is more?
I have 15 years on her, 6 kids,I swear my boobs look a hell of a lot better than hers. Julie, those boobs are not to be shown off 😅

• Haha

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Let’s not forget how drunk she was and the carry on at her own fathers funeral. Sean and the Merry Widow will no doubt attend this funeral too. So she’ll have Sean the sap as chauffeur so she can get pissed and do a duet of The Fields of Athenry with the Merry Widow for Brenda’s Dad.

Reactions: 18