TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant remember but I got the same response as everyone else

Yes well level 3 here in dublin the last 3 weeks and only can sit outside so I assume the same in cork
Level 3 only came in to effect in Cork midnight Tuesday

Her stories are always so obviously set up....slips her hand into the video so we can see the writing on it by scratching her nose🙄 Just come on and talk about it if that’s what you want to do!

Reactions: 1
Tbf if I was terminal I would be trying to make the most of it x
I agree but I wouldn’t take the risks that this lot have taken and I certainly wouldn’t have my mother/dad to sit outside a restaurant for a poxy meal. If he gets a cold/ pneumonia or Covid I couldn’t live with myself.x

Despite usually having around €5m in petty cash going by their yearly accounts, and the CEO paying herself a lovely €120k per annum. In addition to the fact that at least 5 other members of executive management are on over €80k per year. The full time salary for a Psychotherapist in Pieta House is €24k per annum...your thoughts good people!! 😊

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her stories are always so obviously set up....slips her hand into the video so we can see the writing on it by scratching her nose🙄 Just come on and talk about it if that’s what you want to do!
Something doesn’t sit right with me regarding her & Sean’s video!!!! Just as you pointed up everything is set up!! Alway google charities if the CEO is on a big wage as are other employees than something isn’t right!! Just remember that.. don’t get fooled. So many go fund me etc it never ends! 🥰

Reactions: 9
So Julie is gutted that Erins dancing is cancelled? Doesn't the simpleton realise that back when she was bored of social distancing and her actions since have contributed to the huge surge in cases here in Cork 😠😠😠

Reactions: 18
So Julie is gutted that Erins dancing is cancelled? Doesn't the simpleton realise that back when she was bored of social distancing and her actions since have contributed to the huge surge in cases here in Cork 😠😠😠
Also why was Fionn's rugby able to go ahead? I thought at level 3 there are no group activities allowed both indoor and outdoor.

All Julie cares about is getting rid of them for a bit not about the spreas of covid.

Reactions: 8
Also why was Fionn's rugby able to go ahead? I thought at level 3 there are no group activities allowed both indoor and outdoor.

All Julie cares about is getting rid of them for a bit not about the spreas of covid.
Outdoor training a max of 15 can still train my kids have been able to the last 3 weeks thank god gives them something other than school and keeps their mental health ok

Reactions: 6
The twins never eat at the table. Find it very strange, is Julie not a childcare professional? Must have got her qualifications on Groupon

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The way she reads out what's written on the gifted tack! 🤣 Ya we can see and read Julie, it's a bag to fill with shite for Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She thought the jumper was grand for €50..sure it was an absolute bargain Julie you should have bought two. This one dropping 50s all week on toy storage and jumpers some life she has 🙄

Reactions: 15
Sure God love Erin a big ugly table in the kitchen and she has breakfast set up on the kitchen floor!! Says it all really!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.