TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has a filthy mouth on him he could of said no F&& off 😊 But again no one I’d say would listen to him!! I have never heard so much crap regarding birthday, kids birthdays, or anniversaries!! Same tit with the other single mam from Cark!! All bullshit!!🤬🤬
Exactly, they don't have to celebrate everything by going out, would make a change to see them have a nice special dinner at home, even order it from a restaurant & make it really special ... just for the mam & dad, set a nice romantic table for their anniversary & leave them ALONE!!!!

Reactions: 6
Exactly, they don't have to celebrate everything by going out, would make a change to see them have a nice special dinner at home, even order it from a restaurant & make it really special ... just for the mam & dad, set a nice romantic table for their anniversary & leave them ALONE!!!!
Everything has to be turned in to a big deal for Instagram!! Bet she doesn’t pay a penny towards It!! She great for booking place!! 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
👍 What option did you choose.......
I cant remember but I got the same response as everyone else

Yes well level 3 here in dublin the last 3 weeks and only can sit outside so I assume the same in cork

Reactions: 5
Are they going to have to sit outside for dinner?
The Anglers had a big renovation last year so I’d say the outside area is well heated..still I wouldn’t like it but the wine would stay nice and cold!! 😀😀

Reactions: 4
Not that it would bother them but imagine eating outside and someone the next table over smoking 🤢 im a smoker and still couldnt eat if someone was smoking near me.

• Sick
Not that it would bother them but imagine eating outside and someone the next table over smoking 🤢 im a smoker and still couldnt eat if someone was smoking near me.
I hate smoking so much!! I don’t smoke but I really detest it!! Does Julie smoke?

Reported the kids in undies. It's not right. My little lady is just 2. And I wouldn't dream of putting pics like that up of her!!!!!

Agree with doing nice dinner at home for the parents like. Is he terminal?? Why the hell aren't they sheltering him if so?? 😐😐😐😐😐😐

Reported the kids in undies. It's not right. My little lady is just 2. And I wouldn't dream of putting pics like that up of her!!!!!

Agree with doing nice dinner at home for the parents like. Is he terminal?? Why the hell aren't they sheltering him if so?? 😐😐😐😐😐😐
He is stage 4 unfortunately. But with new treatments now etc, you could live for years with it.

Reactions: 1
I hate smoking so much!! I don’t smoke but I really detest it!! Does Julie smoke?
No she doesn't smoke. It's up the parents if they want to go out for dinner. I think julie is an awful fool but why is she being criticised for her parents going out. She can hardly manage her children, I don't her parents are looking to jules for guidance on how they should live their life .

Reactions: 10
He is stage 4 unfortunately. But with new treatments now etc, you could live for years with it.
Stage 4 at his age!!! I wouldn’t take him anywhere I would cook for my mam & dad at home spoil them. My dad died of cancer he was 80 I know he’s not that age but still I wouldn’t risk it.

No she doesn't smoke. It's up the parents if they want to go out for dinner. I think julie is an awful fool but why is she being criticised for her parents going out. She can hardly manage her children, I don't her parents are looking to jules for guidance on how they should live their life .
No one is criticising her for her parents going out!!

Reactions: 3
Anyone notice that Fionn is going around in a t-shirt in October? It's fairly cold today. Poor kid

Reactions: 3
Anyone notice that Fionn is going around in a t-shirt in October? It's fairly cold today. Poor kid
How will Julie show off his new t shirt with a jumper on though?? Honest to God she uses those children as props, we all love buying clothes for our kids but their well being comes first. Throw on a hoody on him Julie, he has asthma, he’ll catch his death

The Anglers had a big renovation last year so I’d say the outside area is well heated..still I wouldn’t like it but the wine would stay nice and cold!! 😀😀
Do you actually think they're wine drinkers?? :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I assume she knows they have to sit outside?? It’s probably leading to a big story tmrw how she didn’t know that and she’s a donkey etc etc 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.