TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everything a drama? So the light bulb is gone, drama!!! God these people's lives must be so boring if they think a light bulb going in their toilet is entertaining content 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Well she's from what I'd consider a rough enough are. I was in the same school as her and the language was always inappropriate with that group. I hate how much she swears around the kids, it's really not becoming of her.
Greenmount you mean?

Reactions: 2
hmm well it's rough to me 🤣
Years ago it was, it's a lovely area now, mostly elderly people living there now. And the homes cost a fortune,because it's a well sought after area. Julie says she is from the lough, she isn't.

Was that the area where the dad murdered his little girl a few years ago? Was he from there? Or am I in the wrong area altogether?
Never heard that story.

Reactions: 3
Didn't hit her half hard enough... Rocking the sideshow bob hairdo tonight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it a Cork thing with bloggers that their language is so atrocious. I’m not adverse to the odd curse but not in front of kids or on a public forum. They literally must have all been dragged up the way they try to speak. They couldn’t say one sentence without a mouthful of profanities. God help their kids brought up around such toxic examples. Suppose they’re the next generation sadly and they will know no difference🙄
It’s really bad isn’t it!! Not all Cark people that’s how Julie says it 😊 use bad language.. but her dad is the same when he speaks so I guess that where she gets it. 😃

Why is everything a drama? So the light bulb is gone, drama!!! God these people's lives must be so boring if they think a light bulb going in their toilet is entertaining content 🤦‍♀️
Us normal clever folk would have a drawer in our kitchen with spare bulbs!! I do.. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Julie you can dress them up in the best gifted gear and buy them scooters and sheds and take them everywhere and spoil them rotten but until you instil some sort of manners and tell them when they are doing wrong they'll be dragged up and rough as a bears ass forever.

Reactions: 15
You can tell when kids are small, what kind of teenagers etc they will be, you can tell rough as anything when older.

Reactions: 5
I think he was Christopher Crowley and the little girl was called Deirdre? I'm not sure of the link to the area but as far as I remember there was one, maybe his mother lived in Greenmount, or some other extended family? It was an awful case.

Reactions: 1
I think he was Christopher Crowley and the little girl was called Deirdre? I'm not sure of the link to the area but as far as I remember there was one, maybe his mother lived in Greenmount, or some other extended family? It was an awful case.
Was that the case were the child had been with her dad and his girlfriend?? They were travellers?

Greenmount is rough to me to, I'd be hesitant anytime i need to walk through alone 🤣🤣
Whereabouts are you from?

That was about 20 years ago, he went missing with her for years and shot himself and her in fermoy I think. No they are not from Greenmount.

Was that the case were the child had been with her dad and his girlfriend?? They were travellers?
Thats was in Blackrock.

Don't remember that story and I'm from around there.. how long ago was that?
I'm from Greenmount, so no it wasn't there.

Whereabouts are you from?

That was about 20 years ago, he went missing with her for years and shot himself and her in fermoy I think. No they are not from Greenmount.

Thats was in Blackrock.

I'm from Greenmount, so no it wasn't there.
I’m not from cork so wouldn’t have a clue that was the only case I could recall.

Where would you recommend in cork that you wouldn’t bump into Julie or Liz?? Would love to go down when all this is over?

I think his mother lived there, or the child’s other grandmother. I knew someone renting there at the time and they knew them but I can’t remember the details clearly. Totally off topic anyway the poor little child it was awful.

I’m not from cork so wouldn’t have a clue that was the only case I could recall.

Where would you recommend in cork that you wouldn’t bump into Julie or Liz?? Would love to go down when all this is over?
Julie is an old oak head and voodoo rooms and liz kind of stays local now.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Anywhere just a little classy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A bit of advice for Julies brows, ask Bperfect for the semi permanent brow kit it’s the best product for eyebrows. I don’t wear make up I haven’t a clue about it, but I use this it’s really good.. Not AF or #gifted 😂😂
Just one mom's recommendation to another mom?!

The child's chair been brushed with what looks like they brushed a dog with 🤢.
Isn't it rotten, I'd always take out the hairs after a brush is used. It looks like it's never been cleaned 🤢🤢🤢

The children are nearly feral, between jumping on the couches and beds etc. And running off before they get into the car.
I'd say there's more toys in the house than smyths at this stage.

The house is a kip.
She doesn't work, they're gone half the day, there is actually no excuse as to why the house should be in such a state.

But sure instead of cleaning she just dances into her phone and shows the absolute disgrace that she has the place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Exactly the kids rule the house and her. She said it herself. There's no organisation at all and them twins run a muck. She's going to be in big trouble when they get older.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.