TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a look at material boy now on Instagram flashing his boobies!! Pissing myself I am 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
What the hell??? I never heard of him till about a week or so ago on here
Ah Jesus he makes me laugh but by god he’s hard work!! Does he even work anymore??

Sweet jesus, a state. Pj must have the patience of a Saint,being married to that horrible person.

Your lucky. I had to have dealings with him before, horrible person.
I agree if that was me my husband would change the locks and bolt the door and we would be dirvoced!! He really is a saint.. the bathroom is a shrine to Madonna.. 😂🙈😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And julie is very quiet, in her parents no doubt. When is their outside dinner?

Ah Jesus he makes me laugh but by god he’s hard work!! Does he even work anymore??

I agree if that was me my husband would change the locks and bolt the door and we would be dirvoced!! He really is a saint.. the bathroom is a shrine to Madonna.. 😂🙈😂🙈
What age is he i wonder? He looks about 49/50, but possibly younger.

Reactions: 1

I’d say 45 but it’s the lips bloody hell they are so bad!! He reminds me of the monkey with the red asses when he purses them together. 🥳🥳

Julie & the brows and the walking waist trainer also very quiet must be out for food & drinks with the fam..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thought she was going to The Oriel Hotel this weekend for the night with her Mam and the twins for her birthday.... Maybe that’s why she is so quiet... might be in the hotel bar having a few responsible drinks 🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thought she was going to The Oriel Hotel this weekend for the night with her Mam and the twins for her birthday.... Maybe that’s why she is so quiet... might be in the hotel bar having a few responsible drinks 🤭🤭🤭🤭
I thought the hotel wasn’t for another week or two maybe i’m wrong 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Anyone spot her anywhere?? 😃

• Haha
100% her mother was with her today when she showed the dresser things in the window 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Might have brought it forward just in case things are stepped up. Either way I'd say she's out somewhere tonight.
A thousand percent her and wwt that still kills me 😂😂 thanks @Anynews. are both very doing tit they ain’t meant to be doing. Considering they don’t duck off instagram any other time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.