TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup I agree. She'll repeat it over and over again today, seriously lacking content

Reactions: 4
I own a 3 year old and if I heard the dishwasher open I'd be up and into the kitchen before the first bowl hit the floor let alone the third and my first thought wouldnt be to grab my phone and record it. Totally staged

Reactions: 9
I own a 3 year old and if I heard the dishwasher open I'd be up and into the kitchen before the first bowl hit the floor let alone the third and my first thought wouldnt be to grab my phone and record it. Totally staged
Me too, I really hope it was staged because there were probably knives in that dishwasher too and a three year old who's left alone long enough to get tthree bowls out could easily have gotten at a knife or dropped a glass or something.
Julie hasn't a clue

Reactions: 12
Me too, I really hope it was staged because there were probably knives in that dishwasher too and a three year old who's left alone long enough to get tthree bowls out could easily have gotten at a knife or dropped a glass or something.
Julie hasn't a clue
She really doesn’t!! 🙈

Reactions: 1
I’m seriously getting sick of seeing these tatty shoes with no support whatsoever what’s the point in paying H&M and Penney’s for all those stupid shoes. When added up you’d have one pair of correctly fitting shoes that they got fitted for at the start of summer. They have issues with their feet fallen arches etc please Julie lay off the tatty cheap boots with no support and head to get them fitted properly with that’s woman’s shoe shop I can’t remember was it fermoy. A good supportive Clark’s pair etc makes me so cross. Even the amount of clothes you’re lucky you can let it build up for that long. Better getting some decent staples and wash regularly especially with preschool. They go through so much and are growing quickly at that age.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She thought the jumper was grand for €50..sure it was an absolute bargain Julie you should have bought two. This one dropping 50s all week on toy storage and jumpers some life she has 🙄
The way she said for a flash
€50 for a flash ???

Maybe she was hungry god love her, a possibility with Juls, hope she had milk

Reactions: 4
She is so distracted with her phone, her 3 year old daughter, as took it upon herself to make her own breakfast 😂😂 state of the house then, filthy. God love her if she had 4 children and a husband.

She is so distracted with her phone, her 3 year old daughter, as took it upon herself to make her own breakfast 😂😂 state of the house then, filthy. God love her if she had 4 children and a husband.
Oh she'd have plenty of time if she had one of those 😅 they're just an older child if you ask me!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sweet jesus woman get off your phone and watch your kids!!! He couldve been kidnapped. Shes a lunatic

The way she said for a flash
€50 for a flash ???

Maybe she was hungry god love her, a possibility with Juls, hope she had milk
What’s €50 when your getting everything for free from the tax payer and your foxers on the side!!

Reactions: 8
Running down the park in Ballincollig - go back to Carrigaline love ... that skate park is for over 10 year olds ... so the teenagers can enjoy skating & doing their tricks on scooters etc - I've been there & have seen their frustration at toddlers .. there's a sign on the gate

And if she got off her phone & concentrate on her kids - such an idiot - she's a ham roll short of a picnic 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How naive is this donkey, to think ah sure he would of came back and then shots on her hole shouting them. Ffs julie

Reactions: 7
How naive is this donkey, to think ah sure he would of came back and then shots on her hole shouting them. Ffs julie
Exactly .......he is three.......hed be gone with a promise of sweets .......actually gives me anxiety

You keep an eye on your little ones, keep close to them in public like.

Regarding the dishwasher incident, my 2 year old loves to help me empty it ( she takes her plastic bowls and plates) and knows mum does the rest. But like would she not get off her phone and be a parent???

That’s two close calls now with the little lad in the past week or two. There really is no excuse. she just lacks enough cop on to be let out on her own with the two kids and it’s genuinely concerning. And then to post it thinking it makes her relatable?? No, it makes you look like a bleeping fool. My own were hard to watch at that age so I knew to bring them to small quiet playgrounds where the gate was locked and KEEP MY EYES ON THEM AT ALL TIMES.

Reactions: 15
Something will happen to those poor children, because of her and that phone, she has more of an attachment to her phone than her children.

Reactions: 11
All staged or made up I guarantee. Desperate for content has to make up tit to seem relatable.

Reactions: 6
That’s two close calls now with the little lad in the past week or two. There really is no excuse. she just lacks enough cop on to be let out on her own with the two kids and it’s genuinely concerning. And then to post it thinking it makes her relatable?? No, it makes you look like a bleeping fool. My own were hard to watch at that age so I knew to bring them to small quiet playgrounds where the gate was locked and KEEP MY EYES ON THEM AT ALL TIMES.
Even if it’s true and it Actually happened, wouldn’t you be mortified repeating it and being so proud shouting about parent fails!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.