TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s two close calls now with the little lad in the past week or two. There really is no excuse. she just lacks enough cop on to be let out on her own with the two kids and it’s genuinely concerning. And then to post it thinking it makes her relatable?? No, it makes you look like a bleeping fool. My own were hard to watch at that age so I knew to bring them to small quiet playgrounds where the gate was locked and KEEP MY EYES ON THEM AT ALL TIMES.
3 ...

Locked themselves in the car

Fionn ran off in the car park

And today too .

Idiot she is... thinking its relatable..

Reactions: 11
Its not relatable or a parent fail. Its typical julie been an absolute hole and paying to much attention to her phone. bad as it sounds maybe she needs something to happen before she cops on. He could've been whipped up and gone within them 2 seconds you took your eye off him 😡😡 she is really that brain dead when it comes to common sense

Reactions: 7
That’s two close calls now with the little lad in the past week or two. There really is no excuse. she just lacks enough cop on to be let out on her own with the two kids and it’s genuinely concerning. And then to post it thinking it makes her relatable?? No, it makes you look like a bleeping fool. My own were hard to watch at that age so I knew to bring them to small quiet playgrounds where the gate was locked and KEEP MY EYES ON THEM AT ALL TIMES.
I genuinely think she’s so used to ppl helping her that she does not know how to manage them on her own and everything she does is for show, she irritates my skin I can’t stick her, but her parents and brother have a lot to answer to by giving her that help if dey just left her alone for a month she’d soon figure out how to be a parent the truth is she doesn’t have to be a real parent just an insta parent! There is ppl out there who can’t have give and would give anything to have what she has she needs to wake up fast before she’s sorry and dem kids are taking off her, I 2 reported the undies pic and got the same reply it’s like an automated reply is think

So you took your eye off him and he ran away, so you came on your phone to state how you "can't take your eyes off them for two seconds" while actually taking your eyes off them to record the video saying you can't.....?????
Purple gurls, in such a donkey, I put my child in danger by accident and now I'm purposley doing it so I can tell you all about it cause I'm so addicted to my phone

Reactions: 15
Sure didn’t he climb out the sitting room window another morning. And pulled down a curtain pole. Time to put the phone away Julie.

Reactions: 13
The way she says Erin on the slide that's too big for her so she was pushing her up to climb it???? Eh no you tell her it's dangerous and she's not going on it, saying fionn would have walked back in but yet will say he does a runner at every opportunity 🤦‍♀️needing other mothers to stop her child hurting himself, can imagine what they were saying about her, how the hell is she proud of all of this.

Reactions: 12
Julie needs to learn the difference between a mom fail and putting your children in actual physical danger😠

Reactions: 13
I remember when mine were very small and I would always leave the playground with such a headache from the stress of keeping an eye on them. They were different ages as well Julie so much harder as they wanted to be doing different things. Get your tit together woman. They'll be back at creche all day tomorrow so you will have loads of relaxing time then.

I always liked julie especially in the earlier days but my god does let them wreck the place, there is no need for it at all. As for spending ive single friends with kids that can barely afford a light bulb, she doesnt represent the average single parent at all.

That park is right next to the river, with very dangerous currents.

She's very lucky there were some attentive mom's there.

Imagine them seeing her afterwards, filming herself on her phone, with her attention away from those small kids yet again

Reactions: 7
All while her ex and family are watching
I don't understand how they're sitting back and letting it continue. Its getting very obvious she cant cope alone with the twins, to be fair they're dressed beautifully and spotlessly clean but they're constantly put into unsafe situations that julie seems to think are mom fails.
A mom fail is forgetting to get them a costume for world book day or putting odd socks on them, not allowing one child unsupervised access to a dishwasher that could have sharp objects inside and on the very same day, lose the other child in an unfamiliar playground.
The fact that julie thinks putting things like this on her story is ok, is another red flag. That botox is gone to her brain.

Last edited:
I get it's hard to watch kids on your own but this one takes the piss completely mothers and fathers can mind 3 or 4 kids alone without letting any run off like that when will she learn

Reactions: 6
I remember when mine were very small and I would always leave the playground with such a headache from the stress of keeping an eye on them. They were different ages as well Julie so much harder as they wanted to be doing different things. Get your tit together woman. They'll be back at creche all day tomorrow so you will have loads of relaxing time then.
I brought 2 nephews to enclosed playground a few years ago and younger nephew disappeared on me I am sick even thinking of it now..... went around shouting his name and found him after a few seconds or felt like mins turns out he was hiding with a new friend.... last thing on my mind was recording it and putting on Instagram...

Reactions: 6
I get it's hard to watch kids on your own but this one takes the piss completely mothers and fathers can mind 3 or 4 kids alone without letting any run off like that when will she learn

This.
I’ve taken 4 young kids(7 and under) to playgrounds on my own and never had one of them try and run away. It’s not hard, you use your common sense. What’s so hard about bringing them around to the different attractions (if that’s the word!) in the playground together, or pointing out what they CAN go on and standing back and leaving them to play together WHILE STILL WATCHING THEM AND NOT THE PHONE!!! I know there’s no handbook when it comes to kids but I feel like Julie should be given one with basic safety advice. If I had as many “mom fails” as Julie and to the extreme of hers I wouldn’t sleep at night, my anxiety would be gone through the roof thinking about what could have happened.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, someone needs to step in and do something. The last few months especially we’ve seen so many unsafe situations where things could have been tragic, I’m not saying this as a “troll” or “bully” Julie in case you think I am, I’m not jealous, I have a great and happy life, but you need to really reassess things and quick. You are enough for your kids without your phone, for all your spending and shouting into your phone, they don’t need that. Focus on them. They aren’t clothes hangers designed for showing off clothes, they aren’t content. You can be your best self without recording it for thousands.

I don't understand how they're sitting back and letting it continue. Its getting very obvious she cant cope alone with the twins, to be fair they're dressed beautifully and spotlessly clean but they're constantly put into unsafe situations that julie seems to think are mom fails.
A mom fail is forgetting to get them a costume for world book day or putting odd socks on them, not allowing one child unsupervised access to a dishwasher that could have sharp objects inside and on the very same day, lose the other child in an unfamiliar playground.
The fact that julie thinks putting things like this on her story is ok, is another red flag. That botox is gone to her brain.
If it was my mam and dad watching the story's of their grandchildren, they would be going through the sweats and having sleepless night, and would have to intervine, but maturely and respectively, but julie was dragged up, so it wouldn't be easy with her, because I'd say she is all threats and screaming etc.

Reactions: 3
I really don’t think her mam would think there’s anything up with it and just think gosh she’s her hands full. She’s definetly clueless herself!! Also I’d imagine her ex I only delighted living it up with full night’s sleep in Oz!!

Reactions: 3
If it was my mam and dad watching the story's of their grandchildren, they would be going through the sweats and having sleepless night, and would have to intervine, but maturely and respectively, but julie was dragged up, so it wouldn't be easy with her, because I'd say she is all threats and screaming etc.
I was talking to my mam and sister in law about the time Fionn ran across a car park and Julie didn't even notice until someone bleeped, they couldn't believe that someone would even tell anyone if it happened, when I said she finds this funny, they were even more horrified.
At no point today, or that day has Julie spoken about what she could do to stop it from happening, she seems so proud of these mom fails, so she's learned nothing from it, she might not be lucky enough to have a nice stranger looking out for her child's best interest next time......

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.