TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was doing the reception there a while ago for Sabrina in kopper.

What was that all about?

ETA: Jeanette I'm talking about
I saw dat in sabrinas stories she “saved” her there as bad as each other them 2, janette is a great business woman as much of a bleep she is I dislike her, but think she helped sabby when she had her break down

Reactions: 2
Well, some one on here called it! The grey brick wallpaper, spot on!!!! 👏 had to be grey of course, cos a sheep like Julie, has to copy what all the other idiots are doing....grey, grey, greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey😂
I think It doesn't suit that wall - way too much grey - over doing it

Not Julie related but wow
Something in the water in cork
Who's that about? Laura's look book or whatever she's called?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'm listening to an 18 month old scream and fight sleep, after collecting twins from crèche at 12. Does this entitle me to cry down my phone??? Do I get a medal like especially as I managed to put baby in a car seat without either of the twins bolting on a busy road???!!! And did it alone. Now Julie put that in ur pipe and smoke it. Ur not relatable ur a bloody disgrace.
You should be happy according to Julie, its "dickie" day..... go treat yourself to a coffee😂

• Haha
I thought the exact same thing I was “purple” for her skittin 😂

Not only breaking guideline but them houses clearly state sleeps max 6 ppl there was at least 9 with them before sean and pops made a surprise appearance

He could easily view on someone else’s page as her page is public unless julies blocks the whole of oz just to be safe 😂 we all know she loves the block button

Jeanette is a make up artist was never or has never been a hairdresser, yes she’s still a cow but 100% not a hairdresser
We know she isn't.

She was doing the reception there a while ago for Sabrina in kopper.

What was that all about?

ETA: Jeanette I'm talking about
Origin also she did reception!!

First time posting. She is a car-crash waiting to happen.
Her Dad actually painted my kitchen for me and is a lovely man. Doesn't deserve the constant piss-taking for the gram.
Is that what he was a painter!! His stomach nearly turned when he saw the size of the Swiss roll!! She saying than he will demolish it I doubt it!! 🙈

Reactions: 1
What a waste of a kitchen table. Probably eating sand mixed in with the dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can I just say (as ugly as that table is) it’s for 6 chairs, 6!!!!!!!!! The 4 chairs look so cheap and measly around it. I can’t stand to look at it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For a “influencer” she’s shocking at knowing how to post an ad!! Uploading the stories twice no structure in her “speech” to be honest if ppl buy that crap it’s their own doing for looking like hell with that muck on them ! Does Anyone know much about the product ? Is safe? Is it free from animal testing ?

For a “influencer” she’s shocking at knowing how to post an ad!! Uploading the stories twice no structure in her “speech” to be honest if ppl buy that crap it’s their own doing for looking like hell with that muck on them ! Does Anyone know much about the product ? Is safe? Is it free from animal testing ?
She looks awful lately, is it the hair, eyebrows the filters she is using the awful track suit top it’s shocking!! She cheapens everything she advertises!

Reactions: 2
I screen shot the same thing to say does she remind anyone one of jonny depps willy wonka 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.