TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah ffs she actually can't move stuff she's that bad, her head needs a wobble. Is she on the same planet as us

Reactions: 2
Ah ffs she actually can't move stuff she's that bad, her head needs a wobble. Is she on the same planet as us
What is she actually good at? Can anyone tell me? Serious question? Apart from telling an abundance of lies, getting freebies, being a scrounger, spending money, roaring into her phone, breaking covid guidelines, and shockingly bad parenting🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
What is she actually good at? Can anyone tell me? Serious question? Apart from telling an abundance of lies, getting freebies, being a scrounger, spending money, roaring into her phone, breaking covid guidelines, and shockingly bad parenting🤷🏻‍♀️
Looking for someone to offer no doubt 🙄 how the rest of us manage is beyond me

She's the beggy mitchells of all buggy mitchells. I wouldn't believe the radio in her house at this rate..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes the father did acknowledge their birthday on his page and sent them a present which she probably won’t give them!
His page on where? I’d love a nose off him 😂 I think she’s been a bleep towards him I hate my ex and he culd go months without seen the child but I still give him presents dat are sent or cards, I dnt live on insta so not on a platform showing off but I don’t deny if he sends something if some one asks

What's she laughing at?? What's so fkn funny or amusing about moving furniture??? She's actually not mentally well at all. She's manic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah stop sure that's a full time job in itself 🤣she's a busy woman! The craic she's gonna have this morning absolutely skittin moving a bit of furniture around, I'm so jealous that my life is not fun like Julie's. And that's classed as content 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah stop sure that's a full time job in itself 🤣she's a busy woman! The craic she's gonna have this morning absolutely skittin moving a bit of furniture around, I'm so jealous that my life is not fun like Julie's. And that's classed as content 🤔
Oh the dad tears are coming!! Everything been done for her as usual.. she just cry’s out for attention she’s actually useless..

Reactions: 8
Oh the dad tears are coming!! Everything been done for her as usual.. she just cry’s out for attention she’s actually useless..
Sure the only work she knows is the water works... Should be an Olympic sport she'd win hands down ffs no one else would get a look in 😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel sad watching her this morning. She looks god awful, them eyebrows, them lashes. Looks like she can barely open her eyes, her skin is wrecked. She is acting really manic, its not good.

Reactions: 6
She's lucky her ex acknowledges the kids mine live 5 mins away throws a message every few months that's it 😂 I'm not to bothered he is known by his first name to him. So I'd say that hurts like hell but that's the price you pay for not been involved in his life.

• Sad
They all went halves in the house anyway.......her Mam, herself, her cousin and her cousins husband, so they paid 4 halves each 😂😂
I thought the exact same thing I was “purple” for her skittin 😂

No and I sent that email early today. I’m disgusted, Julie isn’t even hiding the fact that they’re breaking guidelines. She said today her dad hasn’t been well the last couple of weeks, so what do they do?? That’s right, bring him down an hour down the road to mix with other households so that they can pass on god knows what to him and he can subsequently go to his treatment and pass those germs onto other patients 😡
Not only breaking guideline but them houses clearly state sleeps max 6 ppl there was at least 9 with them before sean and pops made a surprise appearance

jJust because he follows her on instagram doesnt mean he sees the stories as no doubt she will have blocked from seeing them same way she has sean and her mum blocked.
He could easily view on someone else’s page as her page is public unless julies blocks the whole of oz just to be safe 😂 we all know she loves the block button

Jeanette Cronin is another cow, and guess what a hairdresser, I've never met a nice hairdresser, they think they are doing heart transplants, the way they go on.
Jeanette is a make up artist was never or has never been a hairdresser, yes she’s still a cow but 100% not a hairdresser

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm listening to an 18 month old scream and fight sleep, after collecting twins from crèche at 12. Does this entitle me to cry down my phone??? Do I get a medal like especially as I managed to put baby in a car seat without either of the twins bolting on a busy road???!!! And did it alone. Now Julie put that in ur pipe and smoke it. Ur not relatable ur a bloody disgrace.

Reactions: 10
If anyone knows julie and reads this will you please tell her take the twins carseats out from under the headrests, its extremely dangerous!

Reactions: 5
I thought the exact same thing I was “purple” for her skittin 😂

Not only breaking guideline but them houses clearly state sleeps max 6 ppl there was at least 9 with them before sean and pops made a surprise appearance

He could easily view on someone else’s page as her page is public unless julies blocks the whole of oz just to be safe 😂 we all know she loves the block button

Jeanette is a make up artist was never or has never been a hairdresser, yes she’s still a cow but 100% not a hairdresser
She was doing the reception there a while ago for Sabrina in kopper.

What was that all about?

ETA: Jeanette I'm talking about

Reactions: 1
I feel sad watching her this morning. She looks god awful, them eyebrows, them lashes. Looks like she can barely open her eyes, her skin is wrecked. She is acting really manic, its not good.
Did anyone see the ad the other for the lip fillers she put up, she's getting these done next!!!! Can't stand her but I do feel a bit sorry for her ruining her face like she is.

• Wow
First time posting. She is a car-crash waiting to happen.
Her Dad actually painted my kitchen for me and is a lovely man. Doesn't deserve the constant piss-taking for the gram.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.