TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought.. there has been a few mentions/speculations of Julie showing similar signs to that of a mental disorder.. her and her baby daddy weren’t together very long when she got pregnant.. she had a lot of us fooled for a long time but eventually the mask started to slip and we seen the real Julie ... the break up seemed to come as a sudden shock to Julie (if we’re to believe her) maybe he started to realise the lift wasn’t going to the top with her, and it took him a while to recognise it as 1. She’s a good actress, 2. they didn’t know each other very long before she got pregnant and 3 she moved home a few months after that so he didn’t see the real her... maybe I’m on the total wrong track but it would maybe explain the abrupt end to their relationship and why he ran to the other side of the world as soon as he got rid of her?
Very possible. She is very unstable, and I would imagine very difficult to live with. She could have made his life a misery.

Reactions: 4
She is indeed, i misspoke, apologies
She’s not very likeable at all!!

Julie reading on here and smirking while talking about the baby daddy!! Shes a demon this one a compulsive liar!! Take the smirk off your face and talking bullshit..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s not very likeable at all!!

Julie reading on here and smirking while talking about the baby daddy!! Shes a demon this one a compulsive liar!! Take the smirk off your face and talking bullshit..
Going on how grateful she is of Fionn's godparents because they always include Erin Rose and her godparents don't get her anything? She said Sean is Fionn's godfather, does she expect that Sean is to only buy for Fionn because he is his godfather and not Erin Rose. No wonder Julie had her searching through Sean's pockets.

Reactions: 7
Horrible seeing the child being sent looking for money in Sean's pockets. Kids being dragged up shown no respect

Reactions: 10
I'd say she's raging we are in level 3 no Clancy's with the mates for breakfast on Dickie day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She actually made me feel sick the last couple of times. When she said to fionn run upstairs and ask Sean for 50 euros for your holliers and then at the restaurant with Erin Rose. Like how can you actually be such a scrounge and to teach your kids to beg off their uncle just cause he's a good Job. Like has she actually no shame at all 😐 absolute melter. Unfollowed her after that. I hate seeing good natured people be taken advantage of. I actually feel sorry for Sean 💔

Reactions: 11
What was the stories she deleted
She was saying Erin's godparents do not acknowledge her birthday. She said she's raging that some people think it's okay to screenshot her pictures and post them saying happy Birthday to the twins. She was referring to their father. Don't know why she deleted them, the damage is done.

Reactions: 8
She was saying Erin's godparents do not acknowledge her birthday. She said she's raging that some people think it's okay to screenshot her pictures and post them saying happy Birthday to the twins. She was referring to their father. Don't know why she deleted them, the damage is done.
I seen them I thought I’d missed something else. Any excuse for a dig🙄Julie I haven’t seen my godparents in 30 years no biggie I turned out grand

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Julie being a scummy fucker as usual judging godparents on the stuff they can buy for the twins. My kids godparents were chosen on the example they could teach my kids and I would imagine Erin's godparents, if she let their dads side stay involved could fulfill that role.
But greedy, grabby julie only puts peoples worth on what they can give you, she's some idiot

Reactions: 14
Christ she is common. I would dislike her in person
Who Lindsay or Laura? I wouldn’t be a fan at all of Lindsay but she dragged all over SM, her texts between herself & jimmy posted everywhere
And it was all for nothing now

Reactions: 2
Yup.. she obviously isn't going to drop the Brand partnership... well that's how the tone of it sounded anyways... she must have had second thoughts about highlighing her involvement
That would be a first..... Julie being honest😂

I'd say she's raging we are in level 3 no Clancy's with the mates for breakfast on Dickie day 😂
Restrictions are not til midnight tomorrow, so she will be out living it up when she dumos the twins to creche🙄

Well... number 1, you should have chosen Erins godparents more wisely.... YOUR FAULT JULIE
number 2, then dont post up pictures of the twins for people to screenshot.... ALSO, YOUR FAULT JULIE
Shes so thick to be posting this shite, she makes herself look even more stupid🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.