TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she got the wallpapering done while she was away because she's shocking at moving things like she's just not able at all she's useless ๐Ÿ˜’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bet she got the wallpapering done while she was away because she's shocking at moving things like she's just not able at all she's useless ๐Ÿ˜’
Imagine letting a work man in your house when itโ€™s not clean. It probably took him more time to clear the area than it did to do the work

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Did we see a tag for lip injections over the weekend or was it the Botox place!!

Donโ€™t even start me on go fund me!! Money racket!! Sure her and the kids donโ€™t even use them!
Lip fillers, she's getting them done and will all be filmed and free I imagine

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm embarrassed to be from Cork with her and dirty burkey showing us up. Ffs ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 14
Ooh wonder did she get fillers at the weekend and thatโ€™s what the mad rush for Sean to bring her make up down was to cover up any bruises etc until it settled... sheโ€™s like someone allergic to a wasp who got stung whilst at the same tome having an allergic reaction to peanuts ... it looks awful sheโ€™s ruining her face. Anyone follow sinead rice ? Sheโ€™s nobody of interest really But have one look at her page. The girl went too far with lip fillers and her lips are low the same width as her head. Seriously each to their own but Julie it morphing into something sheโ€™s not

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Personally think she looks like Kat Slater from eastenders. Especially in the tracksuit ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooh wonder did she get fillers at the weekend and thatโ€™s what the mad rush for Sean to bring her make up down was to cover up any bruises etc until it settled... sheโ€™s like someone allergic to a wasp who got stung whilst at the same tome having an allergic reaction to peanuts ... it looks awful sheโ€™s ruining her face. Anyone follow sinead rice ? Sheโ€™s nobody of interest really But have one look at her page. The girl went too far with lip fillers and her lips are low the same width as her head. Seriously each to their own but Julie it morphing into something sheโ€™s not
Omg dont mind her lips did you see her fellaโ€™s teeth there so plastic looking ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This will be julie soon ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
OMG!!!! I just searched for Sinead Rice ๐Ÿ‘„ what the hell has that girl done to her feckin face ๐Ÿ˜ฑ itโ€™s dreadful!!

Reactions: 6
Aliexpress finest that Amy's trying to pass off as a clothing line๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Shocking arenโ€™t they!! God love her! Gifting Liz R also ffs!!

OMG!!!! I just searched for Sinead Rice ๐Ÿ‘„ what the hell has that girl done to her feckin face ๐Ÿ˜ฑ itโ€™s dreadful!!
Jesus Holy C!! Just looked at her she has destroyed her lips!! Shocked!! ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

Shocking arenโ€™t they!! God love her! Gifting Liz R also ffs!!

Jesus Holy C!! Just looked at her she has destroyed her lips!! Shocked!! ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ
Surprise surprise the same cork wannabes follow her!! ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.