Twinsandme #65 Julie can we ask you equestrian? Were you born with it or maybe it’s neighbelline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m clueless but would her mom not need to cover up so soon after “surgery” also she has a great base for someone who was undergoing treatment?? She’s obvs not worried about skin cancer
---
I'd say she's getting carers for the ma
But it wouldn’t be indefinite with ca treatment ?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I’m clueless but would her mom not need to cover up so soon after “surgery” also she has a great base for someone who was undergoing treatment?? She’s obvs not worried about skin cancer
---

But it wouldn’t be indefinite with ca treatment ?
I wouldn't say her mother knows what sunscreen looks like

Reactions: 10
I doubt she's getting carers for her mam. My mam is in her 80s and and breast cancer 4 years ago and I couldn't and still can't get carers for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’d say she’s getting HAP for the Kip house, and probably FIS as they can only go by what she declares. So her payslips are probably minimal. You just wouldn’t know, couldn’t keep up with this crowd.
Then they have all the ‘competition’ money, which is undeclared also, along with God knows how many go fund me’s that have never seen the light of a charity!

Reactions: 4
Kids destined for a life like the mother, foul mouthed, uneducated, scrounger.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She also getting money from been a lifeguard don’t forget

she is trying her hardest to sell the place to herself
Just put the phone down and try enjoy it cause ur fooling nobody

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She also getting money from been a lifeguard don’t forget

she is trying her hardest to sell the place to herself
Just put the phone down and try enjoy it cause ur fooling nobody
It’s a tit hole I’d say!she’s never shown other holidays this much before! Something is up! She doesn’t know how to interact with her kids unless it’s for content!
---
The teeth get worse each time I see them 🙊
Someone commented on her teeth on TT and called them “turkey teeth”, she said nah “Liverpool teeth”!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This HAS to be a gifted holiday. Her TikTok is covered in ‘come with me to club mac’ while she shows us one horrible thing after another. No thanks Julie, I’d rather spend a night in the Joy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She doesn't look too happy tonight stuck in the room with her cup of tea.
Cup of tea to try sober her up, she definitely sounds a bit drunk and the absolute rage in her eyes because obviously her mam took the night off minding the kids so she’s stuck in the room with them on her own missing out on drink..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.