Twinsandme #65 Julie can we ask you equestrian? Were you born with it or maybe it’s neighbelline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @ahtisyourself on the winning thread suggestion🥳🥳🥳🥳

Recap of last thread
The last thread can best be summed up in one word .... TEETH. Joolie went to Liverpool to get her teeth done. Only got her top ones done which is maybe just as well because the poor people of Carrigaline would be blinded otherwise. No doubt it'll be another day out for the poor single mama to go get the bottom set done.

We had an hysterical and emotional episode in the car about the dog going to the vets. Never seen her get like that over the twinnies mind you🤔 Joolie was so worried about him she didn't even answer the call from the vet. Anyways dog is fine.

Plenty of undeclared ads and games of spot the SP /BA/AD. Flogging debloating tablets and using filters for before and after pictures. Plenty of money to throw around the place on treatments , hair appointments ,nights out etc. Joolie finally admitted she doesn't have a job and she's a stay at home parent. Except she's never at home judging by the state of it most of the time. She also can't work as she has kids. Don't know how the rest of us managed it but there ya go.

Podcast still going and even has a bonus episode each week. She uses her followers for the content on the pod. Even drafted in Sean to talk about affordable housing and hair transplants on the pod as hes such an expert apparently. Herself and Brenda organising a night out for Nollaig na mBan or as Joolie calls it little womens Christmas. Can just see all the huns falling round the place and hear the cackling from here.Never mentions the podcast charts anymore as it's never in the top ten.

Parachute jump was cancelled due to weather .
Still doing Strictly in November.
Guest speaker at an event in December

And finally in case you don't know Joolie is the only single mom of twins in the whole of Ireland and does it all herself and never gets a break bless her. We won't mention that the ipads, the merry widow and Sean do most of the rearing on the twinnies🤫🤫

For any newbies
Merry Widow - Paula Haynes (Julies mom)
Fuinneog - Fionn (Julies son)
Air in Rows - Erin Rose ( Julies daughter)
Sean - Julies brother
Wanchor - Christine ( Julies friend) also known as Anchor your awareness
Brenda - Julies pal and cohost of podcast
Boy Wonder - Eoghan Dineen (Julies manager)

And in the words of Julie don't believe everything you see and read on the Internet. So basically take her stories with a massive pinch of salt .

Attachments

• 15.4 KB
  • 22.5 KB
  • 26.9 KB
  • 8.3 KB
  • 58.9 KB
  • 196.8 KB
  • 42.7 KB
  • 47.6 KB
    • Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 17
    Does anyone follow Sean? I think it’s absolutely disgraceful the skit her posted about being under water. There’s been so many families and businesses in cork devastated by the floods yesterday and he thinks it’s funny to post a picture of someone under water. That post needs to be removed out of respect for the families

• Haha
    • Wow
    Reactions: 16
    Does anyone follow Sean? I think it’s absolutely disgraceful the skit her posted about being under water. There’s been so many families and businesses in cork devastated by the floods yesterday and he thinks it’s funny to post a picture of someone under water. That post needs to be removed out of respect for the families
    He's a bleeping idiot like his sister.. They were obviously dragged up... Now Julie is dragging up her 2 .. the cycle continues..

• Heart
    Reactions: 21
    I don’t think Sean is as innocent as he comes across I’d say he’s probably worse than Julie but hides it well.

Reactions: 28
    Did Julie say they were stuck for a topic after the paranormal pod was cancelled, then they were doing family court and now using a grieving family for content. The poor woman not cold in the ground and Julie advocating hair surgery abroad the week before.They don't care what they record as long as they have something to cover them. They are in the comedy section on Spotify 🥴

• Sick
    Reactions: 10
    96fm must have had that family in I bet and they decided to ask them to stay on for the pod. It's so disorganized and ridiculous. Left on read nothing to do with it. Won't last

Reactions: 10
    96fm must have had that family in I bet and they decided to ask them to stay on for the pod. It's so disorganized and ridiculous. Left on read nothing to do with it. Won't last
    I agree. I can’t see her and Brenda have anything in common. Weird pairing

Reactions: 6
    Omg they sounded like 2 dying cats on Red Fm. I was cringing listening to it!! I’m a big fan of Neil Prendeville show but can’t believe he’s so gullible to believe all their shite

• Haha
    Reactions: 8
    Didn't they already interview someone who lost a loved one from a Turkey surgery?

Reactions: 14
    Didn't they already interview someone who lost a loved one from a Turkey surgery?
    Yes they did, and how insincere is she talking about it! She’s absolutely disgusting practically smirking away with her suitcase on show behind her.

I would rise from the grave and reef them out of it if they used my tragic death for clout. I feel sorry for the family, they are obviously devastated and desperate to get the story out so others don’t take the risk but they had to be taken up by these horrible vultures.

Reactions: 14
    The dirt of the car too, she actually has ZARO appreciation for anything. Off now on the next holiday, poor single mam and her toddler twinnies 🙄

• Sick
    Reactions: 13
    The dirt of the car too, she actually has ZARO appreciation for anything. Off now on the next holiday, poor single mam and her toddler twinnies 🙄
    Actual filth. I mean my car has its moments but never ever that bad. I'd be mortified for anyone to see that, let alone share it to thousands. Remember the car cleaning company she got out to clean hers one time, the kids seats n all, ground in dirt, it was sickening

Reactions: 8
    Brenda putting her feet on the clothes on the floor of the car, disgusting :sick:
    ---

Last edited:
    • Sick
    Reactions: 4
    Actual filth. I mean my car has its moments but never ever that bad. I'd be mortified for anyone to see that, let alone share it to thousands. Remember the car cleaning company she got out to clean hers one time, the kids seats n all, ground in dirt, it was sickening
    Crawling with Strep 🤢🤮

Reactions: 3
    They don’t know whether they are coming or going. Interviewing Sean last week about his hair transplant in Turkey and another family today who had someone die abroad after surgery. They need to pick a lane ffs. What’s the point having grieving families on when Julie herself has been over for treatments herself and I’d say would go again in a heartbeat. They have no moral compass they just use and abuse whatever way the wind is blowing in order to get listeners

• Heart
    Reactions: 23
    Twins missing school again they really should not move into first class next year as no doubt they will miss more school between now and before the end of the school year. How can she afford so many holiday, mammy myself to 3 kids both myself and him working he is on a good wage and coke the end of the month we are broke

Reactions: 15
    So kids only back 6ish wks & will be gone till after midterm, she'll take another wk off for Centreparks & then a wk in new year for Lapland, that's all before official midterm in Feb. God knows how much time between March - June they'll miss

Reactions: 12
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.