Twinsandme #65 Julie can we ask you equestrian? Were you born with it or maybe it’s neighbelline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9 floors up with those kids I'd have the door permanently locked.
Skitting trained the life guards
And I doubt the kids were nearly asleep no sign of them in those bunks

Reactions: 10
Ah seriously she was after a fair few there & the child leaning over the balcony!
There's no way she was going to bed with them with everything going on. They are up later at home!

Reactions: 12
Dear god I actually feel like messaging her telling her to take those chairs away from the balcony! It’s an accident waiting to happen 🙈

9 floors high, she’s drinking all day & hasn’t even her eyes on Thorn while she’s filming her climbing up on a balcony. Jesus Christ she is so irresponsible!!! To busy watching her angles and filters to watch her child who’s be killed in an instant if she fell over or the chair slipped!!! Mom of the year award yet again!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
That was last year's saga. Julie booked this herself
No was this year I remember cause was same time I booked mine(booked mine when everyone was on holiday)
And said to myself not that hard since your given the list of the years hols for the kids
Said her mam booked it but got dates wrong
Yea sure wasn’t done to get them out of school 😂 and for cheaper holiday

She a trained lifeguard 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah stop the Life guard comment I’m dead 🤣 Pamela Anderson. That explains the tinder baywatch swimsuit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe I missed this being said here before but all her highlights on her page are gone??

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Maybe I missed this being said here before but all her highlights on her page are gone??
Yeah they're gone a while. She talks so much 💩 on the pod and her stories that she probably deleted them so she couldn't be called out on her lies

Paula couldnt have got the dates wrong this year.. didnt julie book paulas flight separately and put the wrong name and had to pay for the name change

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.