Twinsandme #65 Julie can we ask you equestrian? Were you born with it or maybe it’s neighbelline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was live on tick tock asked was she traveller and got 10 teeth of venners and mother came back after collecting plastic cups.She get e1 for every cup as have pay deposit for cup

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Cup of tea to try sober her up, she definitely sounds a bit drunk and the absolute rage in her eyes because obviously her mam took the night off minding the kids so she’s stuck in the room with them on her own missing out on drink..
I'd say she is raging that Paula has her sister there with her.

Reactions: 7
The holiday of nightmares. I'd rather stay at home. All packed in to a tiny little room. The whole holiday screams cheap and tacky.

Reactions: 23
Wow, 9 floors up at 11 o clock at night with that noise outside. Pissed drunk. Kip of a room. I'm wrecked watching her, it sounds horrible.
26° today, how many times she tell us? Thought it was that the last few days?
She's trying to beef this holiday up so much, it's obvious it's awful. Delighted!!

Reactions: 17
The holiday has to be gifted or discounted, she has loads of tiktoks up about it, "come spend a day with me at club mac" type of shite. And of course not a #ad in site. To be honest I wouldn't go there if you paid me from looking at her stories and tiktoks, the noise of the place after 11pm at night 😳 the food looks awful, the room looks awful and i dont believe her saying the weather is fabulous cos every video she puts up had people going around in jackets 😂 I'm sure people have had lovely holidays there before but Julie isn't doing a great job of promoting it, if anything she's making it look like a total kip

Reactions: 20
She says she booked the accommodation and the flights herself. 1500 for 8 nights all inclusive for her ,the twinnies and the merry widow.The fact she booked it herself would make me think she got onto the hotel and did a deal of some sort. Trying to convince herself in the latest tiktok that's its a great place🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She says she booked the accommodation and the flights herself. 1500 for 8 nights all inclusive for her ,the twinnies and the merry widow.The fact she booked it herself would make me think she got onto the hotel and did a deal of some sort. Trying to convince herself in the latest tiktok that's its a great place🤣🤣
If it was discounted or sponsored in any way she got a small poky room, she's not showing it off as fabulous. It's a kip, she knows it and we know it. They are the typical "cheap" holiday types...sure you only sleep in the room!

Reactions: 14
The holiday has to be gifted or discounted, she has loads of tiktoks up about it, "come spend a day with me at club mac" type of shite. And of course not a #ad in site. To be honest I wouldn't go there if you paid me from looking at her stories and tiktoks, the noise of the place after 11pm at night 😳 the food looks awful, the room looks awful and i dont believe her saying the weather is fabulous cos every video she puts up had people going around in jackets 😂 I'm sure people have had lovely holidays there before but Julie isn't doing a great job of promoting it, if anything she's making it look like a total kip
Not sure what it’s like in Majorca but my mam is in Benalmadena and the weather has been gorgeous bar one or 2 cloudy days but that’s to be expected in October

Reactions: 4
Oh doesn’t look happy this morning. I’d say everyone ditched her and the kids and she’s not happy. I’d say she thought this holiday would be full of drink and ignoring her kids but only thing I saw her drink is tea (haven’t really been watching) and the chuckies hanging off her.

Reactions: 6
Oh doesn’t look happy this morning. I’d say everyone ditched her and the kids and she’s not happy. I’d say she thought this holiday would be full of drink and ignoring her kids but only thing I saw her drink is tea (haven’t really been watching) and the chuckies hanging off her.
The Merry Widow definitely seems to be doing her own thing.......she won't be brought on holiday again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oooh she’s vicious she’s stuck with HER kids 🤣 I’d say there’s murder with herself and the Merry Widow. Good. I’d say the Merry Widow is tit sick of minding them. And that Thorn one hasn’t stopped whining and Fuinneog is being a brat🤣 Welcome to parent hood Droolie. It’s only taken you 6 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure what it’s like in Majorca but my mam is in Benalmadena and the weather has been gorgeous bar one or 2 cloudy days but that’s to be expected in October
to be fair Benalmadena is southern Spain, Majorca is Balearics & outside high summer I'd avoid in Oct.

Reactions: 4
Looks like she’s on holiday with the Merry Widows gang rather than the other way round therefore had to mind her own kids on holiday for probably first time ever 🤣🤣🤣 fact she’s up 9 floors means she can’t get totally pissed in the “ rum “ then 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I say kids not continent with the basics as they want next thing and whinge till she moves.Thats why on her own.Her kids are used to been gone and entertained all time.

Reactions: 5
She goes on holiday with no friends, spends the week talking to imaginary people blogging a tit hole and still has to go home with two uneducated well behind educationally cheeky brats and thinks people might be jealous of her life 🤡🤡🤡😂😂😂💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She was well on the night before last where her daughter leaned over the balcony on the 9th floor,, and she was pissed last night with her coffee in the room.

Reactions: 3
God love her id say shes regretting going. She cant just dump the kids into activities and feck off for a few hours like the usually does. I said it earlier but that place would be my worst nightmare. The kids have done nothing that they dont do at home so i really dont understand why youd take them out of school. She can afford to go during the holidays. I understand some people cant.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.