Twinsandme #65 Julie can we ask you equestrian? Were you born with it or maybe it’s neighbelline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being stuck in Ireland by employment and an interest in my children's education and childhood I use Instagram to live through others! Not since Christopher Columbas set foot on the tropical shores of the West Indies have I beheld such culture.
Teenage gouger arrives with two ponies,possibly not even his,wearing a hoodie to his eyeballs..possibly to combat the savage heat.With no riding helmets they embark on a tour of the concrete paths beside the pool,such a change from walking them themselves!
Lazy River next which...eh...is just a river..because living up to it's name it didn't actually work.I genuinely thought the footage of the football pitch was a break in content to comment on the situation in Gaza,it looked like a barren dog-tit cemetery.
The chef must have heard Julie announce "You know me,I'd eat bleeping shite" because that's what they're serving! The Italian night (!!!!!!!!!!!) food had to be filmed from 5m away (a greater distance than she bothered adhering to during lock-down!).Fionn's pancake sauce came from a cauldron that covered the surrounding counter and if you zoomed in you could almost see the salmonella doing the Macarena.
Bingo night with the megs bucks prize of TWO HUNDRED EURO.Wow!!! Roughly what she dropped in Kildare Village on face wash that haven't left the box since.Erin-Rose soaking up the culture,eyeballs glued to the ipad..I'd land the bleeping thing in Lazy River!!!!!! But she was the one who hit the jackpot when pissed mom managed to see her playing on the balcony railings 9 floors up.
Not surprised she bought an actual mug (Shout out to Barrys,looking forward to the begged for collab!) I literally have only seen disposable plates and crockery.The markets look amazing,I thought Avoca had a Club Mac branch abroad,the colours! the crafts! the three lighters for a fiver!
I'd LOVE to know who the 11 are.No airport footage,they just arrived there like Mary Poppins from the sky.You know the "cousins" she desperately clings to,the exs brothers abandoned girlfriends kids,I wouldn't be surprised if they're there..anything but to keep up pathetic ties.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She is one of the most irresponsible people I’ve ever met. Accidents happen and something could’ve easily happened that poor girl leaning over. Is she so thick she can’t see this. How are the kids still with her it just is mind baffling.

Reactions: 12
Being stuck in Ireland by employment and an interest in my children's education and childhood I use Instagram to live through others! Not since Christopher Columbas set foot on the tropical shores of the West Indies have I beheld such culture.
Teenage gouger arrives with two ponies,possibly not even his,wearing a hoodie to his eyeballs..possibly to combat the savage heat.With no riding helmets they embark on a tour of the concrete paths beside the pool,such a change from walking them themselves!
Lazy River next which...eh...is just a river..because living up to it's name it didn't actually work.I genuinely thought the footage of the football pitch was a break in content to comment on the situation in Gaza,it looked like a barren dog-tit cemetery.
The chef must have heard Julie announce "You know me,I'd eat bleeping shite" because that's what they're serving! The Italian night (!!!!!!!!!!!) food had to be filmed from 5m away (a greater distance than she bothered adhering to during lock-down!).Fionn's pancake sauce came from a cauldron that covered the surrounding counter and if you zoomed in you could almost see the salmonella doing the Macarena.
Bingo night with the megs bucks prize of TWO HUNDRED EURO.Wow!!! Roughly what she dropped in Kildare Village on face wash that haven't left the box since.Erin-Rose soaking up the culture,eyeballs glued to the ipad..I'd land the bleeping thing in Lazy River!!!!!! But she was the one who hit the jackpot when pissed mom managed to see her playing on the balcony railings 9 floors up.
Not surprised she bought an actual mug (Shout out to Barrys,looking forward to the begged for collab!) I literally have only seen disposable plates and crockery.The markets look amazing,I thought Avoca had a Club Mac branch abroad,the colours! the crafts! the three lighters for a fiver!
I'd LOVE to know who the 11 are.No airport footage,they just arrived there like Mary Poppins from the sky.You know the "cousins" she desperately clings to,the exs brothers abandoned girlfriends kids,I wouldn't be surprised if they're there..anything but to keep up pathetic ties.
This is honestly the best thing ive read on here. 👍👍👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She should of packed mugs instead of the pink rechargeable blender that was in her case on the bed when she showed the room, must be to do an ad at some point.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Paula couldnt have got the dates wrong this year.. didnt julie book paulas flight separately and put the wrong name and had to pay for the name change
She took them out the week before the two week easter break in April, that was the one Paula got the dates wrong for , yeah right . Lapland was meant to be just herself buy now paula is coming ...she is an absolute disgrace...the twins are 6 now so the absences get returned to the dept of education . Its meant to be anything over 21 days the educational welfare officer gets involved , but like everything they are stretched thin so she will continue to get away with it ...the only people who suffer in the end will be the kids...missing a great week in school too ...

Reactions: 8
I cant believe she said she was a lifeguard. Does she think we are eejits...her hair doesnt see a drop of water from one end of the week to the next and she expects us to believe she spent years swimming and training to be a lifeguard.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She took them out the week before the two week easter break in April, that was the one Paula got the dates wrong for , yeah right . Lapland was meant to be just herself buy now paula is coming ...she is an absolute disgrace...the twins are 6 now so the absences get returned to the dept of education . Its meant to be anything over 21 days the educational welfare officer gets involved , but like everything they are stretched thin so she will continue to get away with it ...the only people who suffer in the end will be the kids...missing a great week in school too ...
Wans like her are clever.
They know that the dept won't intervene unless there's a pattern over a number of years.

I cant believe she said she was a lifeguard. Does she think we are eejits...her hair doesnt see a drop of water from one end of the week to the next and she expects us to believe she spent years swimming and training to be a lifeguard.
Sure with the grease in her hair, she'd float.

Reactions: 5
Tusla have failed much much worse cases than chronic attenders.She knows from her tribe "the guuurls" that she can get away with it.

Reactions: 10
TAKE A BOW 👏👏👏👏

Educational welfare are part of tusla. Schools are obliged to report after 20 days unexplained absences. Most school wouldn’t bother with the likes of her. Not great parenting going on but there probably isn’t a child protection issue. However any one can make a call to the social work department if they have concerns. My son didn’t miss a day of 6th class last year and my husband never misses a days work so we are big on attendance in our home so taking kids out of school for holidays drives me nuts! Sometimes I wonder am I the idiot for paying for holidays at peak times! You can be sure I’d be pulled by the school if I took them out!

Educational welfare are part of tusla. Schools are obliged to report after 20 days unexplained absences. Most school wouldn’t bother with the likes of her. Not great parenting going on but there probably isn’t a child protection issue. However any one can make a call to the social work department if they have concerns. My son didn’t miss a day of 6th class last year and my husband never misses a days work so we are big on attendance in our home so taking kids out of school for holidays drives me nuts! Sometimes I wonder am I the idiot for paying for holidays at peak times! You can be sure I’d be pulled by the school if I took them out!
If it's only unexplained absences that won't affect her. No doubt the school know she is gone to Ballymun in the sun. Sorry saw someone on her Tik Tok describe Club Mac as that!

• Haha
Does this one still get social welfare? Surely no single parent would be able to afford all these holidays, hotel stays and trips away. I’m a single parent who works and couldn’t afford all this. Has she been reported to the social welfare for fraud?

They all look so happy sitting on the kerb at the end of the tiktok🤣🤣🤣 looks tit Jools you're not selling it to me at all🤣 she has to have got a discount to promote it so much

• Haha
I love the way she said they brought their lunch to the beach, as oppose to what Julie??? Robbing the breakfast buffet blind so you cheapskates don't have to fork out for food? The Merry Widow is a pro at it.

• Haha
Does this one still get social welfare? Surely no single parent would be able to afford all these holidays, hotel stays and trips away. I’m a single parent who works and couldn’t afford all this. Has she been reported to the social welfare for fraud?
I'd say she's getting carers for the ma

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.