Twinsandme #65 Julie can we ask you equestrian? Were you born with it or maybe it’s neighbelline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know when she's off to center parcs? I'm heading in a few weeks and one hand I don't wanna be there with her but on the other it's a great place to watch animals in the wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone know when she's off to center parcs? I'm heading in a few weeks and one hand I don't wanna be there with her but on the other it's a great place to watch animals in the wild.
I think it's when the Christmas season in the park start. No doubt she's going midweek.

Reactions: 3
Julie - would you EVER teach your son how to eat with his mouth SHUT!

Reactions: 14
Is there no kids club she can dump them in? Sat all alone in a playground with the 2 kids killing each other. Living the dream Julie. It looks so desolate and depressing.

Reactions: 16
Julie is keeping very low key today, I'd say she's trying to find those twinnies in the crowd, it's jammers like ...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cracking up at her stories from the room last night. You could perform dental surgery in the room it’s so bright and she expects the kids to go to sleep!! 🙄💡🤣

Also, ‘playground to ourselves’….ya that’s because every other kid is in school Julie. Getting the education your kids so badly need and deserve.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Isn’t the Merry Widow looking great all the same & so confident after her Mastectomy surgery this year? Bikinis & all, wow she should be an ambassador for Breast cancer survivors.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
So in last 2 years twin dads left father grandad uncle died mother got sick with breast cancer

Reactions: 2
So all of that is lies. The twins dad didnt leave her ...she didnt go back to him. Her dad is gone longer than 2 years. And paula hasnt actually come out and said herself that she was diagnosed and treated for breast cancer. We're only going on what julie says and for a long time it was only implied that paula was sick.

Reactions: 16
So in last 2 years twin dads left father grandad uncle died mother got sick with breast cancer
That’s like her tag line when she’s bawling on her stories on a come down after a heavy weekend and has the fear.

also she left the twins dad about 4 years ago

Reactions: 18
So all of that is lies. The twins dad didnt leave her ...she didnt go back to him. Her dad is gone longer than 2 years. And paula hasnt actually come out and said herself that she was diagnosed and treated for breast cancer. We're only going on what julie says and for a long time it was only implied that paula was sick.
I was being smart too in my post about Paula looking great, she no more had a mastectomy done, Pinocchio Haynes is a compulsive liar.
---
And hasn’t showered or washed her hair once since she arrived, dirty manky witch. Applying fresh layers of BPeegect is all. Must be some smell of BO off her.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Why does she want people to think Paula had cancer? If she was going through treatment she wouldn’t be away, and certainly wouldn’t be lying in the sun. What’s the motive behind lying about such an awful thing that so many people have to battle every day?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why does she want people to think Paula had cancer? If she was going through treatment she wouldn’t be away, and certainly wouldn’t be lying in the sun. What’s the motive behind lying about such an awful thing that so many people have to battle every day?
Pure and simple, for the content, views and sympathy.
Like most of the Huns, this one thrives in attention.

Reactions: 9
The state of the apartment! It's actually disgusting living like that! It doesn't take two minutes. The kids are 6 and well capable of cleaning up after themselves, not babies

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.