Twinsandme #61 New fella scarpered after the ride, now she's looking like mother of the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she says she has a spare dress at home I presume she means hotel?? Otherwise she's talking shite. That's the wan who made her headpiece isn't it?

Reactions: 4
But she has to make a 3 scene drama out of it! Couldn’t just change the dress and say I had to change! Of course it makes for content!

Reactions: 5
But she has to make a 3 scene drama out of it! Couldn’t just change the dress and say I had to change! Of course it makes for content!
And let that poor woman get on the road back to Cork. Everything is a drama with her.

I wonder was it a Canella Lane dress , she was at their table at the Croí event ? Dinners over now so she can change 🤔

Reactions: 7
That dress was plucked from somewhere last minute because otherwise she should have worn that from the get go. Also if you asked one of your friends does this look alright and they let you out in that you'd want to seriously question them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That's hardly the dress is it that she was wearing earlier on 😮
---
I wonder was it a Canella Lane dress , she was at their table at the Croí event ? Dinners over now so she can change 🤔
Hardly Canella lane have some fabulous dresses couldn't see them producing something like that . She should have got something from there

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
That's hardly the dress is it that she was wearing earlier on 😮
---

Hardly Canella lane have some fabulous dresses couldn't see them producing something like that . She should have got something from there
that’s outrageous money for that dress!

Why was she invited by that table? I'd be fuming if I was their guest and had to sit next to this uneducated piss head, that doesn't know how to behave in public.
I like a glass or two, but also know how to read my surrounding's and behave appropriatly. If I was trying to make an impression I certainly wouldn't behave like this half wit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.