Twinsandme #62 The Banshees of Garryvoe-van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @Lollyloulou on the winning thread title🥳🥳🥳

Quick recap of last thread
Joolie and Wanchor went to the Galway Races for a couple of days. Joolie had her dress and headpiece specially made for Ladies Day. Let's just say her outfits didn't suit her and made her look about 90. She didn't manage to find herself a new victim fella but she did find a wheelie bin to throw her bag of vomit in. Classy as ever our Jools.
Podcast still going. They're at the podcast festival in the Oprah House this week so looking forward to hearing about that shitshow. After party somewhere for those unlucky enough to be going.
Still flogging everything and anything but still not marking ads properly and she likes us to play spot the ba/sp/ad regularly
There was talk in the last thread of whether Merry Widow had or hadn't surgery or breast cancer. Hard to know with the way Joolie lies what actually happened but judging by a tiktok uploaded it's highly unlikely it was as serious as Joolie made out.
Competition winner was eventually announced for Coldplay tickets. Another scam competition was launched and winner announced. Both been local winners to Joolie so🤷‍♀️
Fuinneog and Air in Rows not about too much as they seem to be in garryvoe for the summer and Joolie doing a bit of part time parenting.
There was probably nights put , trips away and freebies as per usual.
Still doing Strictly as far as we know and is allegedly doing a parachute jump in September.
And finally in case you don't know Joolie is the only single mom of twins in the whole of Ireland and does it all herself and never gets a break bless her. We won't mention that the ipads, the merry widow and Sean do most of the rearing on the twinnies🤫🤫

For any newbies
Merry Widow - Paula Haynes (Julies mom)
Fuinneog - Fionn (Julies son)
Air in Rows - Erin Rose ( Julies daughter)
Sean - Julies brother
Wanchor - Christine ( Julies friend) also known as Anchor your awareness
Brenda - Julies pal and cohost of podcast
Boy Wonder - Eoghan Dineen (Julies manager)

And in the words of Julie don't believe everything you see and read on rhe Internet. So basically take her stories with a massive pinch of salt.

Attachments

• 14.2 KB
  • 47.6 KB
  • 42.7 KB
  • 58.9 KB
  • 65.7 KB
  • 37.6 KB
  • 39.1 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 19
    Did Julie not get lots of CUM this year? I thought it was a good year for CUM for her so far from her stride of pride and her Limerick buck 💦💦💦so much CUM she got it from bare back riding and as you know she's on nothing, no protection and no company gifted her condoms :sick:

Screenshot_20230822_101948_com.huawei.browser_edit_35397686435223.jpg

Last edited:
    • Sick
    • Haha
    Reactions: 6
    Her audience are in for a treat on Friday. She is planning to be langers on stage. Watch Brenda the cute hoor sit back and let Julie make a holy show of herself.

• Haha
    Reactions: 30
    So her number priority for her show is if she can drink on stage or not?! Wow! What a professional 😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 9
    Can't reply on last thread.
    Anyone debating the silk pro don't be daft and get on ali express a fraction of the pirce THE EXACT SAME MACHINE.
    I bought Ali, friend bought silk pro, im the happier one and didn't pay a fortune foe the pleasure.
    And when I say exact machine i mean you can get the exact machine just like they are and stick a sticker with silk pro on it and sell them. A joke anything these influencers promote just image search on ali express and you are guaranteed to find their "suppliers"

And then the wiki 👏👏👏 I was eager for that delighted to see it 🤣🤣

• Heart
    Reactions: 11
    There's still about 50 tickets left. She's making out there's only a handful

Reactions: 3
    There's still about 50 tickets left. She's making out there's only a handful
    If I was near Cork I would go just to see the carnage. She will be so pumped up on adrenaline sitting like lady muck in front of her fans that I think she will go above and beyond.

Reactions: 8
    Can't reply on last thread.
    Anyone debating the silk pro don't be daft and get on ali express a fraction of the pirce THE EXACT SAME MACHINE.
    I bought Ali, friend bought silk pro, im the happier one and didn't pay a fortune foe the pleasure.
    And when I say exact machine i mean you can get the exact machine just like they are and stick a sticker with silk pro on it and sell them. A joke anything these influencers promote just image search on ali express and you are guaranteed to find their "suppliers"

And then the wiki 👏👏👏 I was eager for that delighted to see it 🤣🤣
    I got a cheap laser hair remover years ago in Lidl and it worked very well, consistency is definitely key, I sound like Burps now 🙈 I couldn't believe when I seen the pink wiki button, we will all have to try get all the intel and bullshit documented :ROFLMAO:
    ---
    :sleep:😴🛌🛏💤:sleep:
    They will all be asleep with this plan.
    Screenshot_20230822_121958_com.huawei.browser_edit_2557857699088.jpg

Last edited:
    • Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 9
    When is the shitshow on?
    ---
    I’ve seen boy manager in the marina market before and just didn’t like his vibe at all. I find him so off putting. He goes around cork like he’s a celebrity. He isn’t liked at all.

Reactions: 12
    When is the shitshow on?
    ---
    I’ve seen boy manager in the marina market before and just didn’t like his vibe at all. I find him so off putting. He goes around cork like he’s a celebrity. He isn’t liked at all.
    Tis Friday night . There's still some tickets if you'd like to go. I mean even Sean and the merry widow will be on stage. Shur what more could ya want😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
    Reactions: 6
    View attachment 2396948what in the name of jaysus is this!!!
    I think it say we produced all this ourselves with the help of billy
    ---
    Highly doubt julie produced anything the only thing she will be producing is the cans of heino
    ---
    Here you go she says something about to check under your seats for 2 tickets to cascade . And I thought she said she had only wrote down after walk on 🤥

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reactions: 7
    Why does she make it out women are not capable of doing anything. Couldn’t help pick up timber the lads told her go back into the car, did u ever hear such bullshit.

Reactions: 13
    They said girl get back in the car

sure they did 😂

sure only men can lift wood in Julie’s eyes no manual labour for women

Be ahse
    Why does she make it out women are not capable of doing anything. Couldn’t help pick up timber the lads told her go back into the car, did u ever hear such bullshit.
    Bevause she’s so backwards with everything. Has she any idea of single mothers out there who don’t have family to help, how does she think they bring the bins in? Light the fire, bring in the blocks or coal? She’s so bleeping delusional

On todays episode of ‘things we can file away that never happened’ 😴 I’d say she does be asking chat GPT at this stage for story ideas. You could just feel she wanted to repeat that story another 6 times

• Haha
    Reactions: 5
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.