Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

corkspill

VIP Member
Peikinnnn sunflowers in Killaaaaa in ayst Caaarrrrk
Jesus Droolie as a fellow Corkonian, please learn to speak properly. Your such an embarrassment. And as Fuinneog is so sports mad, you’d think she would’ve been up in town last night to cheer on the Cork girls coming home. Ah naaaahhhh. Too much trouble to do something Fuinneog would’ve probably enjoyed. Poor lad. Feel so sorry for that little boy.
Are you joking? Sport and gaa is only for men!!! Not a hope you’ll catch Julie supporting the women’s team.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
That's hardly the dress is it that she was wearing earlier on 😮
---
I wonder was it a Canella Lane dress , she was at their table at the Croí event ? Dinners over now so she can change 🤔
Hardly Canella lane have some fabulous dresses couldn't see them producing something like that . She should have got something from there

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

marymac19

VIP Member
Wow imagine that what are the chances someone from carrigaline winning when tens of thousands entered. Scammers the lot of them

Reactions: 20

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
What the actual f**k is she wearing?? Lemon(smoke stained) dress, gold shoes, white bag and royal blue head piece. Nothing matches or compliments anything. Is she really wearing this I wonder? Surely it’s to rise us. I’ve seen her look classier in some of her pyjamas

• Haha

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Hey Joolie/ boy wonder👋👋👋 Did ye have a nice read here this morning about how Joolie affords all the nights out etc? Glad to provide some content😂

• Haha

Jg86

VIP Member
That poor boy will have such anger issues in a few years due her neglect and continued mistreatment.
Horrible mother

• Sad

Puffin

VIP Member
Ladies day for the last few years has become an 18-21 year old day out so she is right that there would be a young crowd at it . Most of the older crowd/locals will head to the races today .

She was never gonna win with that outfit . All she had to do was look at previous winners and she could have saved herself a bit of money and held off buying a mother of the bride/groom outfit until the twins get a bit older.👰‍♀🤵

I don't think she is ever as drunk as she makes herself out to be either and I don't think she drinks half as much as she let's one. If she drank as much as she made out yesterday there is no way she would have been up at 7am looking as semi fresh as she does. 🤢

As for the fella that dumped her I think he got the ride and ran for the hills and the whole messaging family story was just to save face. 🤔Let's see what she gets up to today

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Omg, her days/nights out are my worst nightmare. Why does she have to get so shitfaced? How does she cope with the fear the next day?!! I’d be in the horrors 😂 her makeup yday reminded me of the way it was for the twins christening 🤡 less can be more Julie! Let’s see what today brings 😂🍿🍿🍿

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Why the fuck does she share Fionn crying? I know can't see him in that story but still. Air in rows needs a bit of manners put on her

• Sick
Reactions: 19

Puffin

VIP Member
Isn’t her kitchen just disgustingly tacky? Between the crushed velvet door knocker chairs, the brick effect wall, the stupid inspirational quotes and the 500 framed photos on the wall it is just so fucking chavvy
@Jellybb I thought were a huge fan of crushed velvet furniture in 50 shades of grey and you loved a good inspirational quote? 🤔😂😂😂
---
My understanding was if you had a loan you had a repayment amount set over a fixed period of time so even if you do pay a lump sum off that loan you will still have to meet your repayment schedule but you may clear you loan earlier? Like if you have a monthly repayment of say 200 per month and you pay 400 the bank/ C.U don't go ok that two months worth of payments it just gets deducted off the total amount owed???

Personal opinion that story was a load of shite

Last edited:

Molly83

Just an observation but does anyone else notice that anytime they are going away fíóńń is sick. He had a tummy bug when they went abroad a few months ago and didn’t he have chicken pox for euro Disney. And now they’re going to Dublin for the night and he has a kidney infection. Poor pet.

• Haha

Gowanhavetae

🤣🤣🤣 I'm no model, but holy god on the cross!!

Ahhhhh nah.... I'm GONE!!!

It's like an old smokey drape from an old caravan window from the 80s and she just wrapped it around her and stuck a Xmas decoration on her head! 😵💫

I'm mortified for her. Did anyone tell her this is awful!!!

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
The cheek of her giving out about it being full of young ones and teenagers only finished the leaving cert! They have as much right to be there as she does like! And I'd say they weren't in half the drunken state that she was, honestly lads a woman in her mid 30's going on like her, how is she not mortified.
---
I'd say she won't post near as much now today, she will have the fear from last night so will keep her stories quiet no doubt