Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
How could you listen to the child speaking like that. Does she do anything to try and help him? Heard him calling thorn Ehhh Win. One of mine had difficulties with “K””C” words. He pronounced them with T. Kim was Tim. Cooker was Tooker etc. But I worked with him everyday. Helping him and encouraging him. It took a while, but we got there. She doesn’t seem to do anything but ignore it. Poor Fuinneog.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can never understand a word Paula says, its like she sings a few words and stops.
Not to speak ill of the dead but I could never understand a word her poor father used to say,I hated when she used to video him especially when he was unwell & looked like he hadn't a clue what was going on

Reactions: 18

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
She still has nightmares about that night. No nightmares about how she left Fuinneog with a broken collar bone for 3 days. Nah. Or no nightmares about how she was too drunk and hungover to take Airin to her feis. Nah. Only nightmares about how she had to stay awake all night. Poor aul Drools. Sure Gawd love her.

Kerryabu

That’s the one she “freshened” up with spray but really it was green tan all down it 😂😂 shes filthy beyond belief
I'd say it hasn't been washed since.... looks like you catch hepatitis off it 🤮
If she stayed at home for 1 weekend she could buy herself a Hugo Boss one and donate that one to science 😵💫

• Haha

Bidscavan

VIP Member
How embarrassing, making a fool of themselves and the charity, who the hell organised it.
Says they were a bit short and then in next story she says she doesn't know how much the charity want so they can jump but she'll check tomoro. The lies just trip off her tongue

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Once again, poor Fuinneog 💔 Bet she hasn’t even remembered to bring his antibiotics, that’s if she even got the prescription filled. Won’t be surprised if he ends up in hospital. She’s a cunt. That poor child.

captain birds eye

And now a night in Dublin and a musical 😳🤯 I’m totally in the wrong job. She hasn’t spent a full week in Carrigaline all year, those children will be a nightmare as teenagers I can tell you. They don’t know what normal is, always getting their way and being treated left right and centre. Would make your blood boil. And all our taxes paying her fooking HAP payment

Taylor17

VIP Member
She thinks spoiling them is a bowl of saayrayal handed to them in the mobile home bed. They were probably awake half the night listening to the banshees roaring around the van.

• Haha

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Ahh the books,stickers,family time vibe..last seen when you missed MyErinRosess feis on a binge.
Cancer chancer looking like a Dunnes sausage roll under a heat lamp you'd probably rob.
FìòññManOfTheHouse "shocked" you might have a boyfriend after being present for a 9 minute monologue this week where you described everything but the circumference of his balls.
The show is "auto-matic,it's system-matic. Its hyyyyydro-matic.." to quote Grease (not her hair) 'cos she just hates sitting there..yet has bed sores on her hole from bringing series after series on a random Tuesday afternoon .
Get the fucking eye pad out of the child's hand,they are surgically attached.It's August in a holiday location

Last edited:

Heidi77

VIP Member
So you're in arrears with CU. don't thay have loans on direct debit? No shame!
Crying the poor mouth now. Julie maybe just eat at home for the next few weeks. Figure out how your oven works and you will have the arrears cleared in no time.

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Did Erin tell her to get the camera out of her face when they were showing the blowdrys?
That what I thought she said too. Poor Fuinneog. Dragged around town. Dragged to a hairdressers so the 2 wans can get their hair done. Dragged to some restaurant and dragged to Dunnes to Airins new flamingo frock. If it was reduced to a €5 I still wouldn’t buy it. Oh boy but it’s just perfect for Veruca Salt 😂

• Haha
How long was it not paid for that she owed that much? And whats with all the poor me im in debt stories lately. She's well able to go out for breakfast 7 days a week. Dozens of takeaways and meals out in restaurants. She has no money worries whatsoever but i suppose its back to school time so trying to be relatable.

marymac19

VIP Member
Deleted because she forgot her mother had a masectomy story. Even if Paula had would you be drunk on the floor lying on your stomach after being in hospital during the week. No hospital either no doubt. This page is crashing. Met a friend the other day who has seen the light now

Irish wannabes

VIP Member
Can’t believe that credit union post got 6 pages worth the on here 😂😂
Moving on

so are the kids going to the event or is she dropping them off somewhere??
No more about her fund raising to be dropped out of a plane

also don’t come for me BUT isn’t her house Pure example of the interior of a council house hun
Live laugh love

• Haha
  • Angry