Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alucia

VIP Member
Waiting on a pic of Joolie with Vanessa Feltz with some bs about how she didn't know who she is
Brenda must of told her about it. I seen on Randy Sandy's page here someone said Brenda reminded them of the actors in the film white chicks, I can't unsee it now 🙈

Screenshot_20230820_145710_com.huawei.browser_edit_45260487594134.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Addd

VIP Member
How is she not always dying the next day? I often wonder are half the drunken antics put on? I'd be in a heap, stuck to bed.
I was wondering the same, I wonder does she use ❄ ❄❄ to help with the hangovers? I’ll never forget the time she was only out for 2 hours and already had 7 pints. I think she has major alcohol issues

• Heart
  • Wow
What did Julie say earlier in the week, her mother is as well as can be expected, something along those lines 🥴
As well as can be expected = "as far as I know, sober."

Those kids are goosed. Caught between ahhh-nahhh, and ahhhh-wha'?

Two whiskey nosed dole jockey coooonts.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She has to keep up with being a full time mad ba$tard shur.... She's an absolute tramp tbh. Giving out about the young crowd, you'd swear she owned the place, i hate that crap, shows up pretending to be something she's not, then complains about others being there enjoying the races. The mask always slips with her type.
I don’t understand the complaints about it being too young. Young people are allowed out 😂 she’s man mad, all she thinks of is men. I have a friend like that & going anywhere with her is exhausting.

• Heart

Bidscavan

VIP Member
When my now 18 yr old was small there's not a hope in hell she would of been straggling behind me or walking half a mile away from me when we were in town or anywhere else for that matter. Maybe I was overprotective🤷‍♀️
As for Fionn flat out on the floor tired it's not from the hotel hopping. He's sick and has been dragged by parent of the year up to Dublin so she can have a night away

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who finds it strange that the child has fake nails on 😂 I wouldnt put them on myself with the glue not a mind a 6 year old

Ccsquash

long time snooper first time poster but Jesus Christ lads what is she wearing… looks like me grandmothers table cloth 🙅🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️ another fashion fail

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It’s crazy that Julie knew about this poor kid getting knocked down and yet was still marching twenty steps ahead of Fionn the other day not even taking a cautionary glance back at him to see was he ok. The mind truly boggles.

gossmomma

The cheek of her complaining everyone was so young and she falling around the place shit faced… 😂 ya can guarantee they carried them selves better!

if I was mejoolie now I would give today a miss, give up the drink and go home to me kids…
But she is such a desperado she’ll be off her face by lunchtime, mouthing and cursing into the camera making a clown of herself as usual 🤡

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Congrats to @Lollyloulou for the winning thread title suggestion 🥳🥳🥳

Recap of last thread.

Joolies fella is gone. Well that's if he ever existed of course and wasn't just made up for pod content. According to Joolie one of the people in her circle put the kibosh on it. They set up a fake page and messaged your man all about Julie. He said ignore it and it'll be grand. But shur then they messaged his family, his friends and his clubs. No way back from that apparently so it was bye bye "Sam". Plenty of dramatics from Julie the day before podcast was released and before she launched a competition. Bit suss maybe?🤔

Julie was quiet then on insta just an odd story to reassure the sheeples she was fine and she threw up a few prerecorded stories. Looks like she had work done on her face though and that's why she was off insta. Her botox so bad she looks like she's transforming into something from star trek.

Air in Rows and Fuinneog still not about too much. Seem to be spending the summer with granny in Garryvoe and Joolie goes to visit of a weekend. I mean the poor single mum needs a break shur she never gets one.

Off to the Galway Races we went. Joolie got her dress and hat made for Ladies Day. Her outfit made her look about 20 years older than she is and could best be described as boring. She didn't enjoy Ladies Day but whether that's because she's a bitter aul biddy as she didn't win or what who knows🤷‍♀️ She got drunk as a skunk, did plenty of cursing , was looking for shots and managed to cut herself. Pretty standard Julie behaviour really.
Let's see what day two of the races brings.

COLDPLAY competition launched last week and winner was to be announced this week. No sign yet. Another fake competition from Julie and boy wonder?

And finally in case you don't know Joolie is the only single mom of twins in the whole of Ireland and does it all herself and never gets a break bless her. We won't mention that the ipads, the merry widow and Sean do most of the rearing on the twinnies🤫🤫

Attachments

• 7.7 KB
    • Haha
    • Wow
    Ah yeah into the wrong hotel are we surprised 🤷🏻‍♀️ kids left up on the steps of the maldron and she’s walking off blabbing into instagram. Go take care of your children you idiot. I was listening to her as she gave out about the parking space and she’s talking to air in rows like she’s a teenager and a friend of hers. Any wonder she has an attitude, you’re supposed to be their parent not their friend 😡

Gillygilly

Get ready with Joolie who has a filter on and a retelling of what happened with your man🙄
    Just what every 6yr old needs, their mother talking about her love life and friend problems and how here heart was broken in front of him.

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
    That dress was plucked from somewhere last minute because otherwise she should have worn that from the get go. Also if you asked one of your friends does this look alright and they let you out in that you'd want to seriously question them 😂

• Haha

Cantkeephermouthshut

God holy jesus what on earth is that??

Yesterday mother of the bride, today definitely something anyone under 80 wouldn't be seen dead in.

Her face looks unfiltered on her grid post for once??

• Haha

whocarez

VIP Member
    She has some life.
    She doesn't really. she abandons her children and is off her tits at any opportunity. To me it screams that she hates her life and is trying to make it look great to people watching.

I wouldn't swap with her

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
    Just because she’s in arrears with her loan doesn’t mean she is broke. She has plenty of money, she’s just one of those scumbags who takes out loads of loans and doesn’t pay them back. That’s why she doesn’t have a standing order set up either. Because she doesn’t want to pay every week and thinks throwing them a few bob every few months will keep them quiet. She probably thinks she’s “entitled” to the loan and fuck them expecting she pay it back. It’s the same attitude with her kind. Same as all the dole merchants queuing up during the week for their free money from the pass machines