Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nervousshock

VIP Member
I’m mortified for her, nearly a grand in arrears and the child’s arms hanging off him yesterday carrying the Disney bag, eating out all the time, the holidays, the plastic surgery, the lips and the lashes……

Reactions: 22

Alucia

VIP Member
Don’t want to derail this BUT I CANT STAND HER
THE FAKE LAUGHING AND FAMILY TIME
SHITE

ok back to julie
She keeps saying look at my results after taken them tablets
I see nothing?? She bending her body if she stood up correctly u would see the rolls etc
That's a bit harsh, she looks great in this clip dancing 🙈

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Oh I wouldn't be in the slightest bit surprised🤣 think they all blocked off now with guards or their vehicles though
Seen absolute gombeens on the Ma’s page on facebook transferring €1000 into their revolut and spending it….
For the love of got I still can’t get over how thick people can be! 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Random one but does anyone know where droolie got the bag her water bottle was in? In the reel her mam was doing of the scuba diving?
Ah naaahhh. De mount of dms I’m getten bout me water bottelle. Here’s d link. Use code DROOLIE SWALLOWS for 10% off. It’s ONREAL. You can even store your smelly knickers in it after you’ve pissed yourself

• Haha
  • Heart

work4aliving

VIP Member
She is the most insecure on insta...lives by tattle ...off to change..like taking a picture off the grid
morto for her .... .I just can't get over the filters ...and her mouth ...teeth too big ...massive lips ...its all I can see ....

JustAnotherFollower

Chatty Member
I think shes def still seeing him and just wants the person to stop contacting him.... did she ever think maybe its someone he knows trying to save him from her because they care about him lol... look at the carnage she puts our there herself for the Galway races .. I'd die if a brother of mine took her out and I wouldn't be long about putting him straight... anyone would she's a holy show..

• Haha

marymac19

VIP Member
Bloggers unveiled type account is the only one that will stop the likes of Eoghan and Julie. Totally dishonest. Scandalous actually

Wexy123

VIP Member
Omg is she actually serious, she wants to give Fionn his independence cos he's always looking for her 🤭🤭 says the one who's only a mammy for about 3 days of the week 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Shanto

She got the results of an allergy test last week and was told she has an egg allergy this week eggs for breakfast how thick is she.
She's not thick, well she is, but the allergy story was a lie and she's just forgotten she told it.

My dad always said.... "if you don't lie you don't need to remember anything" perfect for Droolie.

Reactions: 21

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Peikinnnn sunflowers in Killaaaaa in ayst Caaarrrrk
Jesus Droolie as a fellow Corkonian, please learn to speak properly. Your such an embarrassment. And as Fuinneog is so sports mad, you’d think she would’ve been up in town last night to cheer on the Cork girls coming home. Ah naaaahhhh. Too much trouble to do something Fuinneog would’ve probably enjoyed. Poor lad. Feel so sorry for that little boy.

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
She really thinks she is the shit, she is so confident
I think the opposite. I think she is very insecure and doesnt know what does and doesnt suit her. Like who changes their outfit half way through the day. Same with hen she went to in Galway where she spent ages on her stories trying to find something to wear and all her friends were enjoying the hen and she was stuck in the hotel room on her own near tears.

Lovelula

VIP Member
Her dad was drawing his pension from the post office in cash so why wouldnt he pay the loan in cash.

Thousands of social welfare payments are distributed through post offices weekly in cash only so I really dont get the "omg people still use cash" brigade🙄🙄

Bate-to-the-ropes

Chatty Member
Everywhere they go costs money aswell. Always having meals out in pubs or restaurants. Youd never see her bring food with her to cut costs. And everything she buys in her weekly shop is branded. No price increases affect her at all. I shop in all the supermarkets to take advantage of the special offers. I doubt she even knows how much things cost coz she doesnt watch the pennys like the majority of us. So far this week shes booked the lion king in dublin thats about €85 each. She has to have booked a hotel aswell coz i cant see her driving up and down to dublin. Shes gone to that dance thing in the opera house. And today off on another day trip. Its only tuesday.
And yet won't pay for SLT.

• Sad

Jg86

VIP Member
Can someone explain how the gummies, cbd stuff, sea moss, face clothes and facials have "cured and cleared" her skin but somehow she is still complaining about breakouts??
She is the worst person to use to promote a brand

• Heart

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
She wasn't thinking of others when she was in a make shift pub with kegs mixing with others during isolation, was she? Selfish thing.

This one thrives off of a pity party. Poor us 🙄 craves attention
No and she didn’t isolate her Chuckies away from her dad during the pandemic whilst he was undergoing chemo. Plus laughed in the faces of all those who lost loved ones during Covid by making her stupid Tik Toks with coffins.
---
Has there being no update on her HPV and Colposcopy results? Another join the bandwagon for a bit of engagement & money. Why doesn’t she bring Paula on her podcast this week to speak about her mastectomy and raise awareness for breast cancer. Once I hear it publicly from the horses mouth then I’ll believe it.
There’s no way the Merry Widow had a full mastectomy done and let home like that so quickly and straight to the pub.

Last edited:
  • Sick