Twinsandme #6 bawling potatoes and heroes onsong, each word she spells just comes out wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a difference between someone having speech difficulties and someone being common
Exactly, she doesn't have a speech impediment she has a common accent!
WE DO BE DRINKIN OUR TEARS HERE LIKE, IM IN A HOOP JAAA KNOW LIKE, CANT FEEL ME AIRS after listening to her

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Exactly, she doesn't have a speech impediment she has a common accent!
WE DO BE DRINKIN OUR TEARS HERE LIKE, IM IN A HOOP JAAA KNOW LIKE, CANT FEEL ME AIRS after listening to her
Weeeeeeekkkkk... I'm purple 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We have a new gifted treatment... Botox!! She really needs to shut her mouth whinging she’s an absolute disgrace

Reactions: 4
I'm howling here 🤣 the before pic is when you scrunch your eyes and face ffs her forehead wasn't wrinkled 😂😂😂 what an absolute gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Felt sorry for the poor dad in that story, and the screeches of the child ONBELIEVABLE

Reactions: 6
Folks, hey xx quick question, any updates on the charity sweets ticket thing? How much was raised and the charity's that were chosen etc? I just haven't seen anything xxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.