Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She wanted to drive past her house cause of the same ole ding song every day etc etc..

Julie.. do you not realise how fucking good you have it. I'm just home from work then went straight to counselling cause I cant cope as I've no parents or family to help me or my son.. every few weeks I might get to fucking treat myself to a shampoo... imagine that julie .. imagine having to work every day just to keep a roof over your head ? Imagine having to fucking save for a bleedin shampoo...imagine having zero help... imagine ...

No you cant cause youre stuck in the poor me attitude. Come live a day in my shoes and you will have something to moan about ...

Sorry but today is a tough day ... and I've zero tolerance for this shit...

Get up... shut up... and be bloody grateful for EVERYTHING you have julie you miserable donkeys bollox ..

Aaaaaaaaand breathe ha

Sorry lads just needed to vent xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Alucia

VIP Member
Julie Julie quite contrary, to Smyth's she didn't go. And Aunty Mary is her period for those who didn't know.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

redroses

Lads i seriously cannot believe ye are giving out about shannen. Do ye realise what type of effect cancer has on people. So what if she got a pedicure or a new car. She has been through hell and back the last few years not knowing if the cancer would go or stay. Next time do not donate and then ye cant be saying she is spending my money. This that blah blah. Ffs ye are heartless.

Reactions: 34

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
Emmm didn't she say on her stories the other night that she RANG Dunnes and they told her to bring it back to them and she said she told him nah gurrrllll it's only a cheap bag of rice and tonight now she's changed her tune? Can't keep straight on the lies at all. Why does she think she'd so fucking funny her manic self. Also, last but not least the NOISE of her! No wonder her kids don't settle in bed at night time. Fucking banshee tinker in the kitchen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Mona86

VIP Member
She expected €20 for a .59 c issue! This is the problem. The entitlement! If you return an item to any shop all you will get is the cost of the item or a credit note to that value. Is she that warped from bumming everything she has and gets that she is so deluded ? Fair play to you the manager in dunnes for recognising this greedy bitch wanted more than what she was owed.

Reactions: 30

Minnie_Driver

New thread title?
Out for free breakfast/hair/makeup/lashes, all paid for by us, the hardworking tax paying masses!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Heidi77

VIP Member
Ah now, whatever about the money, and I agree, she doesn't need that much, she couldn't and wouldn't know how her rumours will react to chemo. It could easily have gone the other way, unless you know something we don't know.
The pedicure this evening, more €
My friend had the same cancer and he would get good news then maybe 3 weeks later it would be back again. This went on for years & years. Nobody knows what way cancer will go.

Ya well she’s laughing all the way to the bank now. But if she is lying or making any of that up karma will get her
Do you not think karma has gotten her enough ? She’s had cancer 3 times, she’s infertile. Every chance it will come back again. She didn’t rob from a charity. People willingly gave her the money. Nobody had a gun to their head. I didn’t give her anything. I pick & choose what go fund me I want to support as does everyone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25

Smurfett 23

She is going to have ivf also. Do you have any idea how much that costs. Its a very simple solution if you do not want to support her or any other cause DO NOT DONATE.
Ah seriously.... like wtaf the go fund me was set up to help with expenses while she went through her treatment, She bought a new 171 car but she already had a 162 corsa car. Are ye now saying anyone with a small car can’t drive to Dublin. Also IVF treatment... that wasn’t stated in the go fund me page, why should people that donated pay for that.
As for the babygros that was staged big time to gain sympathy and more followers.
My mother in law is battling cancer for the 3rd time, after having both her breasts removed and is taking over 50 tablets a day while also getting Chemo in cork CUH with the possibility of having to go to Dublin for more treatment. The last thing she feels like doing is going out, even getting her to go out for a walk is a hardship for her as with the pandemic she was advised to reduce her contacts and no kids be around her as her immune system is weak.
My mother in law has no car so either my husband or I has to take time off work at our own expense so we can bring her up for treatment as the only other option is she use public bus as we live in the county of cork 60miles away from CUH. That go fund me should of been closed when it hit the target. Shannon has a mouth that she uses very well when the subject suits her she should of saying on her platform to close it down or tell people what the money was really going to be used for. She deceived people and that’s not right. I unfollowed her after that. I hate hate liars and con artists and she is up there with the best imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Ma2boys

Right i have a theory. I could be way off the mark but didn't someone who knows the twins dad mention on a previous thread that hes paying maintenance and taking her to court for access. I think all these stories about the clothes shes bought them and the activities she has them in is to show that shes spening the money hes sending on the twins so there wont be any questions when the time comes to go to court.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Daisy03

I know people like Julie. They think the world owes them something and the world revolves around them.

Like her story about the woman flashing her car lights behind her and she thought she had won something and followed the woman into a petrol station! Most normal people would think they are alerting her to something wrong with the car or maybe that there were guards ahead. As soon as I see someoen flashing lights I automatically assume its bumps on the road or else a speed van.

And now with Dunnes like she expects everything for nothing. No one ate the rice for gods sake. You would say something if there was glass in it and one of them had ate it.

I would be mortified putting stories like that out there.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Nose__bag

Sorry but why would you not check his woek was ok before he left and say it to him there and then instead of putting it on social media and mortifying the poor man that is already doing it cheap for her. She just can’t be pleased. I know any work that is done in my house the person always makes sure it’s ok for you before leaving. And he’s going to buy all her stuff that she didn’t get in the first place. Like obviously you need brackets for a shelf. There was no need to put it all over the internet about his work and one mistake he made. We all make mistakes she makes them everyday with her spelling she needs to learn some manners and respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Teenytot

VIP Member
Unbelievable!! She’s so dramatic!! Spinning around all week with the fuel light on!! Seriously imagine if one of the Twinnies got sick in the middle of the night!!
Kids in crèche 5 days a week, she can go to breakfast, shopping but doesn’t fill up the car🙄🤔 you would swear she was a 16 year old with no clue 🤦‍♀️ Actually a 16year would have more cop on

Reactions: 22

Suzyloo

There's a difference between someone having speech difficulties and someone being common
Exactly, she doesn't have a speech impediment she has a common accent!
WE DO BE DRINKIN OUR TEARS HERE LIKE, IM IN A HOOP JAAA KNOW LIKE, CANT FEEL ME AIRS after listening to her

• Haha

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
The shouting is getting worse, almost manic!
Roaring at Fionn "Go up and ask Uncle Sean for €50 for your holliers".......nice to see she's instilling her begging values in the Twins at a young age

She is a disgrace, all she's capable of teaching them is how to take, take, take and think that everyone owes them a living

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

PandoraRose

VIP Member
What a tough life; nails, lashes, gym. All thanks to the Irish taxpayers!!
If she has time to be getting her nails done and shopping for floors with her mam, then she has time to get off her lazy, selfish ass and get a job and show her twins that mammy is more than an scrounger.
Myself and the OH sat down last night to sort Christmas and it will be a tight squeeze this year, himself lost business due to covid and I had to take a pay cut, I was really worried we wouldnt have as good a Christmas as every other year but I actually think this year will be better than others, we had to get creative with Santa presents and I know that the ones they will get will be more thoughtful than other years where you try to fill the playroom with as much plastic shite as possible😂😂.
My ones will know the value of hard work and how things are much better when you work for them, the twins will learn to sit on their arses talking into their phone and whinge for free stuff.....

• Heart