Twinsandme #6 bawling potatoes and heroes onsong, each word she spells just comes out wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought bladder incontinence issues are because of vaginal births stretching that area...did she not have a section?..

(Excuse my ignorance if otherwise lol)

Reactions: 5
If I use one of her discount codes does she get money??
I’d say so sure that’s how they get extra spending money use my code for everything they advertise it will show the companies who’s popular..

Reactions: 2
Ah ok, sorry haha! 🀣
I think I got lucky and thank God because I suffer bad with hay fever sneezing fits in the summer πŸ˜…πŸ€§
I have no kids , in my mid 30s and when I sneeze it happens to me. I don't think it's just because someone had kids , if I sneeze I have to cross my legs really tight. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
Another comp for Ms. Beggy Mitchell β€œIm a single mother or twins” becoming a frequent thing now all to try get a more of a following and her weekly tag a mother posts all for the interaction.. Drying up a bit Jules are ya 🀣🀣

She is always on the go with the twins πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so funny. She sees them very little really.
πŸ’― I say she sees them in total 5hrs a day Mon - Fri an hour in d morning before they go to Creche then 4hrs after they finish before they go to bed so can’t see how she’s always on the go with them either myself πŸ€”πŸ€” delusional much? That’s what pissed me right off with her pity party on Saturday over it being so hard? Come down off your high horse girl ur a part time parent who rearly has those kids and when u do have them you either cling to your family so they do the entertaining of them or crying like a little witch coz it’s so hard d bare bit of time u do have with them (time to pull up those big girl knickers Julie this is life but come back down to reality girl & rear your own kids) but sure forgot your on the hunt for a new fella to help ya rear them during the winter months guaranteed coz u be stuck in a lot more πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Reactions: 8
With the kids childhood crèche scheme I thought you only get half day so like 5 half days per week, how are her kids in creche it seems for a full day?

With the kids childhood crèche scheme I thought you only get half day so like 5 half days per week, how are her kids in creche it seems for a full day?

The children get 5 days free per week, you can pay to have your child in extra hours. As a single unemployed mom to twins Julie would be entitled to subsity from the government, she could be paying as little as 10€ total a week to have the twins in childcare full day

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.