Twinsandme #6 bawling potatoes and heroes onsong, each word she spells just comes out wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask something about Shannon please without being crucified. Delighted she got good news today as she’s so young but what about all the go fund me money what happens that?
She still has to go through the transplant and she said move to Dublin for a few months so there will be some go on that, that won't be cheap keeping home going and staying up there

Reactions: 1
Hopefully it will be all donated to genuine “hard ship “ cases. Cancer suffers struggling to put food on the table and wouldn’t know what a beauty treatment is , multiple shopping trips and hotel and spa breaks and numerous other self indulgences just people trying their best To survive .
A lot of people suffering alright. I have to agree with you. Even people working are suffering big time no time for treating themselves either.

Reactions: 7
Prob be crucified but anyone else think Arin Rose is the Devils love child? Saucy thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shannon what on insta? More staged content for julie with Arin rose 😂

Shannon what on insta? More staged content for julie with Arin rose 😂

I wonder does julie, throw the staff of all the places she gets freebies from a few bob afterwards. The staff are probably seething, working their asses off, and in strolls this thing, getting everything for free, for doing nothing everyday.
A few buns from centra if they’re lucky I’d say!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What happened the lad she was talking to on tinder last week? Figment of her imagination?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What happened the lad she was talking to on tinder last week? Figment of her imagination?
Oh sure that was all made up for her content. Wouldn't believe a word out of her mouth. Can't understand how people can't see through her.

Reactions: 5
Hopefully it will be all donated to genuine “hard ship “ cases. Cancer suffers struggling to put food on the table and wouldn’t know what a beauty treatment is , multiple shopping trips and hotel and spa breaks and numerous other self indulgences just people trying their best To survive .
I hope there won't be too much indulgence, we had the eyebrows last week, even though she paid for someone else to get theirs done...
Delighted she got good news, but the meals/drinks out seems to have started already.
As I said, delighted she's over the worst, but I hope she'll leave enough for someone else that won't have the publicity she has.

Reactions: 7
I hope there won't be too much indulgence, we had the eyebrows last week, even though she paid for someone else to get theirs done...
Delighted she got good news, but the meals/drinks out seems to have started already.
As I said, delighted she's over the worst, but I hope she'll leave enough for someone else that won't have the publicity she has.

isn’t it a pity that it just wasn’t stopped when it hit the initial target of €10k. In fact, 3 days after it was meant to be stopped it still wasn’t stopped until the donations stopped naturally at about €176k. I donated very early on but I’ll be honest had I known it would get to €176k and that a short few months later remission & an end is in sight so soon (which don’t get me wrong that’s wonderful for her) but I do hope a large chunk of the money goes to help people , the ones who need tens of thousands or more to find / fund treatment Even abroad.

So did I hear right that her Dr Mary is very good at cosmetic procedures like Botox because she’s a qualified dentist.... Julie said that’s her “medical background” 🙈😂

• Haha
So did I hear right that her Dr Mary is very good at cosmetic procedures like Botox because she’s a qualified dentist.... Julie said that’s her “medical background” 🙈😂
Well I hope she's better with teeth than botox, every one I know who follows Julie is laughing at the state of her botox 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.