Twinsandme #6 bawling potatoes and heroes onsong, each word she spells just comes out wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the kids childhood crèche scheme I thought you only get half day so like 5 half days per week, how are her kids in creche it seems for a full day?
Crèche after play school. Never on her stories until around 4pm. She’s never said, we’re just guessing.

Reactions: 3
I have no kids , in my mid 30s and when I sneeze it happens to me. I don't think it's just because someone had kids , if I sneeze I have to cross my legs really tight. 😂😂😂
Me to no kids 45 had a mad coughing fit while driving bloody seat got destroyed I had to get my car valet!! I could of crashed the car!! 😂😂

Her family own it, so getting freebies i presume, nó doubt to her.
I’d say they know how to get around it!!

Reactions: 4
She's looking a bit low on her stories tonight, must have been reading here and not liking what she sees 🤣 Hi Julie 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's as rough as a badgers hole that accent on her , I passed her today at 12 while I was goin in the estate she was heading out... Lady of leisure....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Canella Lane sounds like another name Would call her child. I said to Canella~Lane that we weren’t going to smyths and she had a tantrum...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That poor man he can't even have a cup of tea and a free cupcake in his own house without being turned into entertainment for her followers. Not to mention the screaming child next to him and who over the age of about 16 says "titties" they are dog rough.

Reactions: 18
Scary that a 20 year old aspires to be like her and another describes her as relatable 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That poor man he can't even have a cup of tea and a free cupcake in his own house without being turned into entertainment for her followers. Not to mention the screaming child next to him and who over the age of about 16 says "titties" they are dog rough.
The mother looks vicious on the couch. Could explain a lot about their behavior. Breeding runs through the generations.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.