Twinsandme #6 bawling potatoes and heroes onsong, each word she spells just comes out wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I go to celeste for my botox... Dr. Mary is fab.. But it does make me sad seeing Julie getting it for free when she doesn't even do great ads for them and as a well established business they don't need her to promote them. The freebie culture just has to give soon you would think. Julie (well all bloggers really) think that they deserve all these freebies and have worked hard for them.. 🤔 Don't get why Julie doesnt give away some of the freebies as competitions (or even get her freebie and ask can she give away a freebie to followers also) which would surely lead to more followers, likes and attention for both Julie's page and celestes

Reactions: 11
Her botox is awful, very severe, and her brows are too high altogether
I dont think she's a candidate for botox at her age really, that Celeste medical place are making a fool out of her. It costs them very little to do it in return for the advertising and she's going around looking like Spock with those eyebrows and her shiny forehead.
God love her, she's so desperate for free stuff she can't see when she's being manipulated

Reactions: 6
I have yet to see any Cork influencer who has 'nice' botox. They are all gifted from different places, celeste, eden medical and sisu. It's all horrible frozen looks and the Nike eyebrows, pukering between the eye and eyebrow and that's with them having Instagram filters too. I'd love to give some anti ageing treatments a go but I'm so turned off botox in any of those clinics from looking at the Cork insta huns

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have yet to see any Cork influencer who has 'nice' botox. They are all gifted from different places, celeste, eden medical and sisu. It's all horrible frozen looks and the Nike eyebrows, pukering between the eye and eyebrow and that's with them having Instagram filters too. I'd love to give some anti ageing treatments a go but I'm so turned off botox in any of those clinics from looking at the Cork insta huns
I have a few friends who have nice subtle botox and I must admit I'm tempted, what the cork stun buns don't realise is that the clinic isn't going to do botox that you wouldnt really notice and enhance their looks. The clinic wants the botox to have a dramatic before and after look for the insta stories and give them advertising, so you have the likes of Julie walking around looking like the village idiot when she'd be better off to pay the money, get proper advice on what would suit her, can't understand how they're letting her out with those eyebrows.
She might think it's amazing getting free botox, but not when the clinic makes you look like that just so they can show a good comparison

Nike eyebrows 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Folks, hey xx quick question, any updates on the charity sweets ticket thing? How much was raised and the charity's that were chosen etc? I just haven't seen anything xxx
I must have missed the photos handing over the cheques as well 🧐🧐

Reactions: 4
Did you see Steph my life talk about Botox yesterday I thought hers was very good and she pays for it! The comment above ‘Nike eyebrows’ on Julie I’m actually roaring 😂

I have a few friends who have nice subtle botox and I must admit I'm tempted, what the cork stun buns don't realise is that the clinic isn't going to do botox that you wouldnt really notice and enhance their looks. The clinic wants the botox to have a dramatic before and after look for the insta stories and give them advertising, so you have the likes of Julie walking around looking like the village idiot when she'd be better off to pay the money, get proper advice on what would suit her, can't understand how they're letting her out with those eyebrows.
She might think it's amazing getting free botox, but not when the clinic makes you look like that just so they can show a good comparison
I never thought of it like that. You are probably spot on. It defeats the purpose of using the likes of julie to advertise it if it puts people off.

Reactions: 2
I wonder does julie, throw the staff of all the places she gets freebies from a few bob afterwards. The staff are probably seething, working their asses off, and in strolls this thing, getting everything for free, for doing nothing everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder does julie, throw the staff of all the places she gets freebies from a few bob afterwards. The staff are probably seething, working their asses off, and in strolls this thing, getting everything for free, for doing nothing everyday.
What do you think now!! Not a chance, maybe she gives a free candle that she was gifted to them.. this is the same Julie who brought a 59c packet of rice to dunnes for a refund!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If she did we'd know ALL about it, she won't do anything nice for anyone without putting it on her stories for attention, she's a taker not a giver, she thinks the world owes her everything

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Can I ask something about Shannon please without being crucified. Delighted she got good news today as she’s so young but what about all the go fund me money what happens that?

Reactions: 7
What do you think now!! Not a chance, maybe she gives a free candle that she was gifted to them.. this is the same Julie who brought a 59c packet of rice to dunnes for a refund!!
Very true and hoping to get a voucher then, she has some brass neck. It's these people like her, I can't stand in society.

Reactions: 3
Can I ask something about Shannon please without being crucified. Delighted she got good news today as she’s so young but what about all the go fund me money what happens that?
She still has to go through all the Chemo, and the transplant, so will still be travelling up and down to Dublin etc. Presuming all clear is no cancer in her body now, but the treatment still needs to be done to keep it at bay, and the transplant to try prevent it coming back?

Reactions: 10
Hopefully it will be all donated to genuine “hard ship “ cases. Cancer suffers struggling to put food on the table and wouldn’t know what a beauty treatment is , multiple shopping trips and hotel and spa breaks and numerous other self indulgences just people trying their best To survive .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.