Twinsandme #6 bawling potatoes and heroes onsong, each word she spells just comes out wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had an awful day really.....no voucher, no 59c refund(IF she can be believed), no offer of free bananas and her nose disappeared mid-story πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I honestly can't believe that she went back to Dunnes in the hopes of getting a voucher!! The look on her face as she said "refund?? Oh I told him keep his 59 cent". As if he insulted her by not telling her era fill your trolley there girl altogether. That's what she should be purple about!!

Reactions: 9
I honestly can't believe that she went back to Dunnes in the hopes of getting a voucher!! The look on her face as she said "refund?? Oh I told him keep his 59 cent". As if he insulted her by not telling her era fill your trolley there girl altogether. That's what she should be purple about!!
Brazen she is!! Give me Liz R any day.πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Watching her tonight she seems totally mental, like someone after a few lines of coke! Seriously jittery and hyper.

Why would you be buying new flooring worth over 600 euro for rented accommodation.... duck me pink... Its taken me 6 weeks to buy a hob worth 190 that's been only half working for the last 6 months... I must be doing something wrong.. Saying that carers has to be stretched sometimes... She must have some ball of money to spare... Id only be buying flooring if it was my forever home... Can't get over the price... Never mind the colour... Is that cheap or the going price? 😳
This is what I’m thinking too. Not a hope would anyone pay for new flooring for a rental 100% she got social housing and won’t say because she’d be afraid there would be uproar

Watching her tonight she seems totally mental, like someone after a few lines of coke! Seriously jittery and hyper.
I have my suspicions about Julie, why would she think it's reasonable to return a 59c bag of rice to a local shop and get a €20 voucher? That's only ridiculous but Julie is desperate and so thinks she is due that much compensation.
God love poor Julie and the twins, why their dad's family are not involving themselves is beyond me

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thought the very same.
She's either manic with a mental health issue or she's on the sniff.

She's vile anyway.
Terrible parenting and a terrible example to 2 innocent kids.

Reactions: 4
In fairness 500/1000 messages is not alot when you supposedly have 50,000 followers...like really πŸ™„
I used to like Julie in the beginning and sent some lovely messages never ever got a reply or acknowledgment of them. Lisa Jordan has 3 times the following Julie has and any message I sent her she always writes back or voice notes back.

Seeing as she shares absolutely everything I'm so suprised we didn't get a snap of the twins this morning when they were in the car, does make you wonder doesn't it, if this happened at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
After tonights stories, I hate the woman. She thinks she is entitled to everything. My blood is boiling.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I shop in Dunnes and I buy rice etc. like most people and I've never seen a bag of rice for .59c!!! Do Dunnes sell rice that cheap as lets be honest Dunnes prices aren't that cheap :):)

Reactions: 3
How many times have her kids locked themselves in the car, would you not learn the first time it happens. Biggest fear would be the handbrake being let down. And the two if them going through her stuff, throwing rice around and drawing lipstick on the windows :eek::eek::eek::eek: any opportunity they get they want to cause havoc! Sorry but that's not normal behaviour. Its simple keep the front door locked and open it when your ready to walk the children to the car and strap them in, then get your bags etc. I have never seen anything like that happen in my estate. Every morning myself and lots of other mothers are all strapping multiple kids into our cars. Does she think she is the only woman that has to get kids out the door in the morning??

Reactions: 13
How many times have her kids locked themselves in the car, would you not learn the first time it happens. Biggest fear would be the handbrake being let down. And the two if them going through her stuff, throwing rice around and drawing lipstick on the windows :eek::eek::eek::eek: any opportunity they get they want to cause havoc! Sorry but that's not normal behaviour. Its simple keep the front door locked and open it when your ready to walk the children to the car and strap them in, then get your bags etc. I have never seen anything like that happen in my estate. Every morning myself and lots of other mothers are all strapping multiple kids into our cars. Does she think she is the only woman that has to get kids out the door in the morning??
I would put money on that it didn't even happen πŸ™„

Congratulations you’ve been selected for Julies β€˜next episode idea’ - no doubt she’s reading here & the next story will involve a handbrake being let down !!! Thank you for your input into her content creation πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Julie put a big shopping bag or basket at the front door and everything you need to bring into in and walk out of the house together ffs and keep your car key in your pocket until your driving.how the same thing keeps happening

Reactions: 4
Julie put a big shopping bag or basket at the front door and everything you need to bring into in and walk out of the house together ffs and keep your car key in your pocket until your driving.how the same thing keeps happening
If it genuinely does keep happening then questions need to be asked of how little she's supervising 2 year olds

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.