Twinsandme #6 bawling potatoes and heroes onsong, each word she spells just comes out wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the actual cheek of her being offended at Dunnes for 'only' giving her a refund. She actually expected to make a profit!

As for the car story, I'd be surprised if it was true but if it is she needs to take a look at herself, those kids seem to be constantly locking themselves into the car, her luck will eventually run out.

I think though she's making up dramatic 'funny' stories every day cause it gets her responses and reposts on other people's stories and she craves that above all else.

Reactions: 10
can someone explain the 5000 to me. I seen sinead curvy style getting €1000 to her charity but I've missed where the rest is going.

Reactions: 2
Wonder what’s on the to do list today - Botox, bit of waxing, blow dry?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whether the car incident happened or not why would she tell 50,000 people that she left 2 2 year olds alone in the car, with the keys, not tied into their seats? I hope it was made up and she’s just having an episode or something looking for attention as she has such a hard life because between the shopping, nails, gym, begging for vouchers being a mom is last on her list but someone does need to have a word with her though if she’s leaving her kids unsupervised like she genuinely has all the time in world to get her tit together ready at the front door for the morning!!!

Reactions: 8
I know people like Julie. They think the world owes them something and the world revolves around them.

Like her story about the woman flashing her car lights behind her and she thought she had won something and followed the woman into a petrol station! Most normal people would think they are alerting her to something wrong with the car or maybe that there were guards ahead. As soon as I see someoen flashing lights I automatically assume its bumps on the road or else a speed van.

And now with Dunnes like she expects everything for nothing. No one ate the rice for gods sake. You would say something if there was glass in it and one of them had ate it.

I would be mortified putting stories like that out there.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Looking at her making an absolute tit show of "rearing" 2 kids makes me wonder how I managed for years getting 2 babies then toddlers out the door every morning and run to work on time then back to collect 🀷 just like every other parent julie ya thick πŸ€£πŸ™ˆ they're teens now and still haven't got a minute because that's what happens when you have kids πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ dopey witch

Reactions: 6
You would want to be out of your mind to but them..
I know people like Julie. They think the world owes them something and the world revolves around them.

Like her story about the woman flashing her car lights behind her and she thought she had won something and followed the woman into a petrol station! Most normal people would think they are alerting her to something wrong with the car or maybe that there were guards ahead. As soon as I see someoen flashing lights I automatically assume its bumps on the road or else a speed van.

And now with Dunnes like she expects everything for nothing. No one ate the rice for gods sake. You would say something if there was glass in it and one of them had ate it.

You’d wonder what sort of rearing she got to always be on the grab . My parents would be mortified if we behaved like that in public. Obviously trot mare trot goal .

Reactions: 5
You’d wonder what sort of rearing she got to always be on the grab . My parents would be mortified if we behaved like that in public. Obviously trot mare trot goal .
Sure I'll come back to it again, in March she got money from red Cross charity for fuel for her parents, who have plenty of money. Awful.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

There will be glass in the next bag when she reads here and gets the idea.

Sure I'll come back to it again, in March she got money from red Cross charity for fuel for her parents, who have plenty of money. Awful.
And they could afford to buy a mobile home this year then.

And they could afford to buy a mobile home this year then.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She hasn't a minute to herself. It's very rough on her, come back to me julie girl, when you have 4 or 5 kids.
Who in there right mind would go near her after all the drama seriously πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ ud want ur head examined to take her on I actually pity the poor lad (if any desperate enough) that would take her on hed have a hard life with her. Live in baby sitter is all hed be an feed her lavish lifestyle no one in there right mind would go near it 🀭🀭🀭🀭

Reactions: 1
How many times have her kids locked themselves in the car, would you not learn the first time it happens. Biggest fear would be the handbrake being let down. And the two if them going through her stuff, throwing rice around and drawing lipstick on the windows :eek::eek::eek::eek: any opportunity they get they want to cause havoc! Sorry but that's not normal behaviour. Its simple keep the front door locked and open it when your ready to walk the children to the car and strap them in, then get your bags etc. I have never seen anything like that happen in my estate. Every morning myself and lots of other mothers are all strapping multiple kids into our cars. Does she think she is the only woman that has to get kids out the door in the morning??
Anyone on here actually from her estate an see the supposedly carry on every day an can verify that it actually happens πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Do ya think she likes the colour of the cardigan? πŸ™„
Looks like a rag on her, better in Penneys for a tenner, out for lunch again she really has the life of Reilly that one πŸ™„ what a shite MOM, dragging babies out of the bed at the crack of dawn for a full day in creche just so she can Live her fake best life😒

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.