Twinsandme #57 Droopy Droolie went on a sesh, poor little thorn missed her Feis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jules up since 6.40 then trying to cause uproar saying she didn't give the twins breakfast,I call bullshit 🤥 she knew then she was going out to meet her cousin and Christine for food, probably why Erin shouted no as Julie lying saying they were going home.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Totally agree. I asked my ten year old for a nice photo of her (never stops with selfies 🙄) & she sent me one filtered to hell & when I asked her why that one over the rest she replied because she looks cute in it. My heart sank & shes a fairly confident young girl.
I’m dreading this, i haven’t given my 12 year old a phone yet. I will probably in a few years but I’m dreading the filtered crap she’ll see (I don’t use filters) But I will say it’s more talked about now and people know they’re being used - when I was younger it was photoshop and it was never talked about. And I just thought people were perfect and there was something wrong with me. Ended up with an eating disorder and only when I look back I realise I was grand. But at the time all the photoshopping you’d see put a very unhealthy idea in most young peoples minds.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
A wiki page has just been created.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hahaha….meJoolie sending herself messages again. ‘Magical’ interview skills!! duck offff will you. Only 3 grammatical & spelling mistakes this time Julie, getting better pet, keep trying.
No use of the word ‘whilst’ this time, because she knows we are on to her!! 🙄

• Haha
But imagine on the off chance she finds a nice fella for a date online n they go to meet up for the first time 😂 like I’m sorry but where is Julie and who are you 😂🤷🏽‍♀️
Pretty sure it did actually happen before her whole catfish fiasco. She met up with a fella at a bar she was talking to him on tinder and apparently it was going well on there, she thought she was going to marry him (all the dramatics of course), said they were going on a second date and all but then he ghosted her after meeting up in person 🫢…

• Haha
Headphones so the kids don’t disturb her tele. She’s the only mother that actually watches tv during the day. It’s also not cold in cork it’s so humid. Cloudy but not cold and not a winters day. can she not do what every other family in cork did today and go to the science thing in fitz park. Was a great day!

Reactions: 8
Pod is at 35 in the top 100 podcasts this week, she may have another stride of pride soon, get more morning after pills and std scares etc to get back to the top 10. What more shock elements can they really bring to the pod, they have tried the sex element, theft, nobody cares about their love lives, short of drowning kittens or murdering someone what 💩 can they dream up next. Brenda obviously didn't want to go to the wedding, she works freelance so that was lies about not getting time off. She was filming a man yesterday at a bus stop and making fun of him, she is a sneery witch too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.