Twinsandme #57 Droopy Droolie went on a sesh, poor little thorn missed her Feis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Shanto for suggesting the winning thread title 🥳🥳🥳
Recap
ER had a feis Sunday so mother of the year decided it'd be great to go a bottomless brunch on Saturday and out that night. Cue the stories Sunday morning about not been up in time to bring her and the woe is me stories about the extra practice she brought her to and the new socks etc. She made a tiktok of the same story and got called out by a lot of people . She spent her time either deleting comments are making smart arse replies as per her style. There were also a lot of the scummy mummy brigade out in force saying we've all done it and we've all been there. Speak for yourselves. Mejoolie went to Malaga Sunday afternoon to an adult only resort and uploaded a video to show us. Only problem was us tattlers knew it was for reaction and she'd gone nowhere. It was mentioned that Joolie would probably try and say Sunday was all a big experiment to not believe everything you see on the Internet and take it with a pinch of salt. Low and behold what happened on Monday?? Turns out it was an experiment about not believing everything you see on the internet🙄. According to her she played her trolls like a fiddle.There's solicitors letters coming to us all soon🥳🙄 Truth is it was Joolie trying to backtrack and cover up the shitshow that was the weekend. Damage limitation in full operation with a 24 hour competition for her supportive followers.
She fell over her feet yesterday and apparently broke two toes which she proceeded to soak in the smallest bowl of water known to man. Whether she has actually broke them or has been dropped from strictly Carraigaline over her behaviour we shall wait and see. She has two GFMs set up for strictly so we'll watch that with interest too. She also told her followers if she raised €1000 last week she'd upload a video of a lift at rehearsal last night. She didn't attend so whether money will be refunded🤷‍♀️
Since the weekend Fuinneog and Air in Rows haven't really been seen on her stories which is how it should be but bit late now Joolie. Paula not around too much either. Special mention goes to the posing before she starts a story🦆🦆
Last thing any thread titles/suggestions mark them with thread title or suggestion please. Am afraid some would be missed otherwise👍

Attachments

• 92.7 KB
  • 40 KB
  • 117.9 KB
  • 39.9 KB
    • Heart
    Reactions: 24
    Good god I have whiplash from that last thread it went so fast. I’m here early to this one as I was literally just writing in the box when it popped up!

Kicking myself I was too tired to screenshot and post the OG tweet late last night but when I checked this morning it was gone. The girl who Julie posted the Tweet, she said she’s had a horrible few days, people Doxing her and sending her threats.

She also says she got sent a Solicitors Letter!!

For a bleeping TWEET?!

Pathetic Julie, god forbid someone would call a spade a spade and call you out!

Where’s bloggers unveiled when you need them because these wans are going too far…

Attachments

• Wow
    Reactions: 25
    Good god I have whiplash from that last thread it went so fast. I’m here early to this one as I was literally just writing in the box when it popped up!

Kicking myself I was too tired to screenshot and post the OG tweet late last night but when I checked this morning it was gone. The girl who Julie posted the Tweet, she said she’s had a horrible few days, people Doxing her and sending her threats.

She also says she got sent a Solicitors Letter!!

For a bleeping TWEET?!

Pathetic Julie, god forbid someone would call a spade a spade and call you out!

Where’s bloggers unveiled when you need them because these wans are going too far…
    Is it not threatened with a solicitors letter? She didn't receive one.

Reactions: 4
    She's at pains to justify everything, and you know she's bullshitting when she tells us the same thing over and over and over.... rattled.
    She'd be better off taking a break rather than digging deeper...

Reactions: 10
    If i was a Guard, and i had a wife that this absolute scrote threatened with legal action id be all over her like a rash and shed want to have every inch of her car insured and road legal...never mind the easy pickings of morning drink driving. Shes a trailer park gowl

Reactions: 26
    correct me if I’m mistaken but was it not the other foot she was soaking last night.

• Haha
    Reactions: 6
    She would have never seen that tweet only it was discussed here ...she was not named and the person more aimed it at how do brands use imfluencers ...so she has nothing...I know I would hate for people to come at me but I hope the tweeter stands her ground...people always back down...bloggers unveiled ...TeaSpill..sure we even lost @brandambassador!

As for the toe...hilarious...we can safely assume they dropped her ...what a disgrace to her fathers memory she is ...

Edited to add I know that might seem harsh of me but she speaks of her father with such love and this was to raise money in his name based on their lived ecoerience and she has made a total and utter mess of it all ! The insta lifestyle is obviously intoxicating if you are willing to go as low as this one is ...

Last edited:
    Reactions: 17
    Naaaa. She is unbelievable. Someone in the locality must have the goss!

Reactions: 8
    Is it not threatened with a solicitors letter? She didn't receive one.
    You’re right, sorry.
    I was tired and rage reading.

Still though, even her threatening a solicitor’s letter over a tweet that wasn’t even bad is ridiculous.

Twitter is a cesspit, people say much worse on there, Julie would be eaten alive if she tried to use her “smart” comebacks on there, people take no tit.

Reactions: 9
    Looks like the tweeter is back in flying form ...she is saying the pile on happened ...she is sorry she let it get to her and she said never again ...Julie girl you went too far this time ...

• Heart
    Reactions: 9
    Someone mentioned outrage marketing lately and they are correct but like with Paul it didn't end well. Went from white moose being franchised world wide to closing.

This craic won't last and Eoghan goading by saying Julie will break the internet is making both of them extremely unlikeable.

Her fans are copping on too.

• Wow
    Reactions: 19
    Someone mentioned outrage marketing lately and they are correct but like with Paul it didn't end well. Went from white moose being franchised world wide to closing.

This craic won't last and Eoghan goading by saying Julie will break the internet is making both of them extremely unlikeable.

Her fans are copping on too.
    Break the internet all she wants but at the end of the day, she is probably watched in Dunnes and other stores locally to make sure she pays, that lady on twitter seems heavy involved in the local community and gaa circles. Point I'm trying to make is she has to face real locals everyday who are seeing her true colours, very different to a profile on a screen.

Reactions: 22
    Was it not the other leg she was soaking in the bowl last night where are all the fbi agents that’s here to re examine the evidence please 😂

Reactions: 8
    Ffs the boy manager is now using the word "whilst"

How is she gonna get herself out of this mess shes made for herself.

Reactions: 13
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.