Twinsandme #57 Droopy Droolie went on a sesh, poor little thorn missed her Feis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you can make weddings as expensive as you want, for example, a guy I know was getting married and we were chatting one day about it and the expense!
He said “no not really” as his wife to be had asked one of her sisters to pay for the band, the other sister was paying for the photographer. Her mam was getting the cake, her friend was buying her the invites! She got bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dresses from Ali Express! I think he was telling me they only had to pay 10g for the hotel and a few other bits!
Now, that couldn’t be me, but you can make it as expensive or cheap as you want.

Laughing at the Droolie would go the the opening of an envelope 😂😂😂
Jezs paying for the band fair dues to her some bands 5 grand

Reactions: 4
Don't forget lads ya can't believe everything u see on the internet according to joolie so obviously there was no dancing on table nor foot breaking😀👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did any of you listen to the podcast herself and Sean had up on their stories the other day? About a woman they know who was scammed by her husband.
Random but I found the woman so unlikeable.. to the point I do feel she knew on some level what her husband was up to.
Having been manipulated by a partner in the past myself, I am not discounting what she went through but she comes across as so entitled the whole way through 🙈
That woman is joining different groups on FB today advertising her podcast......getting a taste for "fame"

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If she does go out I hope she manages to shower and put fresh make up on. The minger still has last night’s face on. Would her eyes not be all mascara gloop

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The state of her half face of make up… how can someone go out like that. Not a drop of water touched her face, greasy hair, probably didn’t brush her teeth 💀 I’d say she smells like a keg of beer 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.