Twinsandme #58 Broke her toe to get out of the show, left one, right one no one knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @teeteebee on the winning thread title🥳🥳🥳

Quick Recap😀
As per thread title Joolie broke her toe after falling over her feet but which foot it was or how many toes is anyones guess. Missed a week of her dancing rehearsal due to said toe or so she says. More likely it was to do with the carry on of her the previous weekend where she missed Air in Rows feis due to her preference for a bottomless brunch and a night of alcohol. She had promised if people donated money to her go fund me for strictly she'd video herself and partner doing a lift. She eventually got around to doing said lift in a park somewhere. It was more of a jump on your man's shoulders and squeal like a banshee the entire time but howandever. Still two go fund me pages open by Julie so still watching to see why.
Mother of the year decided to torment her son about wearing tights on his Christening day until he was crying about it and then upload it on tik tok for all and sundry to see and comment on. Joolie is so allergic to spending time with the twinnies it'll soon be time for her to drop the twins bit from her insta name. The ipads , merry widow and Sean do more rearing of them kids than she does.
Tried to convince us to buy some tablets that seem to be some very magical ones tha will slim down our faces and figures. Have a funny feeling they might not work so well for the rest of us seen as we don't filter ourselves to high heaven.
Podcast still going. Tickets for the opera House are not. Oh and by the way Boy Wonder and Joolie when ye read here would ye mind crediting us Tattlers with Chinsandme and also Droolie on the next podcast or else we'll have to get our mejia lawyers after ye👋👋😀
Last thread ended with Joolie going to a wedding where according to her she ended up dancing on tables and rebreaking her foot.
Thanks to anyone whose pics I used in recap👍

Last but not least lads don't forget to take everything you see and read on the internet with a pinch of salt😂 So whatever Joolie says its all lies😂 And whatever she's trying to flog it's no use😂

Attachments

• 32.6 KB
    • Heart
    Reactions: 12
    Stop the lights....who wrote in bout the weight loss....I'm cracked up here...n then says she put on bout 10lbs this week...deceased 💀

• Haha
    Reactions: 11
    Audicity ya Julie the girls will all text and say what a donkey you are. A spelling mistake a day is getting boring now.

• Haha
    Reactions: 4
    Is it just Julie, Anchor and Brenda that are all single and nearly 40. Some craic alright 🤪 🤪 Julie will have to get and keep a fella to get married.

• Haha
    Reactions: 6
    Stop the lights....who wrote in bout the weight loss....I'm cracked up here...n then says she put on bout 10lbs this week...deceased 💀
    So obvious she’s reading here
    ---
    More lies, she always says she takes the parachute stuff to take the edge off with her anxiety 🤥 🤥

View attachment 2231263
    Living everyday to the last doing what…slimmers brunch, complaining 24/7 about your kids and what else???

Reactions: 7
    Supermom getting a dig at JuLie making up stories for views 🤪 🤪

• Haha
    • Wow
    Reactions: 42
    Why the hell would you give your brother Father’s Day cards?? Is that not a bit weird. I’m a single mam and my brother is great but I wouldn’t be giving him cards on Father’s Day. Would that not confuse the kids?? The dad isn’t around so I just keep it as a normal day with no cards and don’t make a big deal. Even the school doesn’t do things for those days. Some kids don’t have mams, others don’t have dads so it isn’t done in school.
    And she doesn’t get anxiety? Wasn’t the parachute shite good for that? This one actually has 3 different stories for everything that goes on in her life 😂😂😂

• Heart
    Reactions: 25
    Audicity 😂😂😂😂

Jesus Julie you’d know you never use bigger complicated words - it’s audacity and you’ve a lot of it! Shameless and brazen!

Reactions: 9
    Why the hell would you give your brother Father’s Day cards?? Is that not a bit weird. I’m a single mam and my brother is great but I wouldn’t be giving him cards on Father’s Day. Would that not confuse the kids?? The dad isn’t around so I just keep it as a normal day with no cards and don’t make a big deal. Even the school doesn’t do things for those days. Some kids don’t have mams, others don’t have dads so it isn’t done in school.
    And she doesn’t get anxiety? Wasn’t the parachute shite good for that? This one actually has 3 different stories for everything that goes on in her life 😂😂😂
    I think it's nice to mark all he does for them. They are crazy about him.

Reactions: 1
    I think it's nice to mark all he does for them. They are crazy about him.
    Yeah but come on Father’s Day cards? That’s just weird. I’m not saying she shouldn’t be grateful etc but do it outside of that day. Just confuses kids - correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t one of the kids already call Sean dad?

Reactions: 18
    Are these figures not very low considering her 170k followers?

View attachment 2231023
    I love how the manager posts this crap with absolutely no mention of Julie on it at all, that could be from anyone's account, he could have got it from Google ffs 🤣🤣
    ---
    Also I hope parachute know that Julie suffers from "zaro" anxiety and lives her life to the fullest cos I'm positive that she was banging on about how their drinks and gummies are great for stress and anxiety a couple of weeks ago 🤣 this one can't keep up with the lies

• Haha
    Reactions: 19
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.