Twinsandme #57 Droopy Droolie went on a sesh, poor little thorn missed her Feis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she’ll go out again. It’s not like she has children to look after or anything 😂
“No she won’t” - a there’ll be some photos of the children later as “proof” she’s in. And obviously won’t be pre recorded, etc 🙄🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Is there a child neglecting piss smelling liar woman emoji or does 🤤 cover it for Droolie 🤔 asking fir a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“No she won’t” - a there’ll be some photos of the children later as “proof” she’s in. And obviously won’t be pre recorded, etc 🙄🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Is there a child neglecting piss smelling liar woman emoji or does 🤤 cover it for Droolie 🤔 asking fir a friend
Haha you called it right 😂
---
Does anyone know if chuckie ever went back to her Irish dancing

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Naaaaaaah Naaaaaaah something happened to stop her going to day 2. Guess the widow is getting more rides than the daughter 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone explain what filter she uses for the brows... I am so intrigued
I don’t think she does for her eyebrows but if you notice her muscles are working over time. She literally puts the startled look on and hikes them up. I’ve witnessed it multiple times on her stories. Just focus on her eyebrows and you’ll see. They go up and down like a yo-yo! 😂😂

Reactions: 5
she wasn't at it this week anyway but she said she was getting tan done, hard to know with her though what's true and what's not
Dunno was she at it last week either. They’ve group photos up on their fb but she’s not in it. She is in a pic of them in Mabel lane after but anchor there too so who knows

Reactions: 6
But imagine on the off chance she finds a nice fella for a date online n they go to meet up for the first time 😂 like I’m sorry but where is Julie and who are you 😂🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
I think you can make weddings as expensive as you want, for example, a guy I know was getting married and we were chatting one day about it and the expense!
He said “no not really” as his wife to be had asked one of her sisters to pay for the band, the other sister was paying for the photographer. Her mam was getting the cake, her friend was buying her the invites! She got bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dresses from Ali Express! I think he was telling me they only had to pay 10g for the hotel and a few other bits!
Now, that couldn’t be me, but you can make it as expensive or cheap as you want.

Laughing at the Droolie would go the the opening of an envelope 😂😂😂
Feckin hell I would rather die than expect my family members to pay for those things. Even if they offered!

• Heart
But imagine on the off chance she finds a nice fella for a date online n they go to meet up for the first time 😂 like I’m sorry but where is Julie and who are you 😂🤷🏽‍♀️
Especially when they see the profile photo of her in the swimsuit.....then the real her waddles in 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its actually shocking you can change your appearance so much,young girls/teens have no chance with these filters available to them so easily.makes me so sad that people use them
Totally agree. I asked my ten year old for a nice photo of her (never stops with selfies 🙄) & she sent me one filtered to hell & when I asked her why that one over the rest she replied because she looks cute in it. My heart sank & shes a fairly confident young girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.