Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alucia

VIP Member
Stories been deleted now & straight into promoting clothes.
She had a screen shot from twitter up of the post from yesterday with the caption .. say you feel stupid now Margaret ! This is now deleted
Anyone get a screenshot of it ?

Reactions: 1

Wexy123

VIP Member
has anyone saved the hotel giveaway video? I can't figure out how to save it and I know it's going to be deleted as soon as the competition ends tonight

Alucia

VIP Member
That's not the case number I have removed the document as it has not been printed yet but it will be in the next asai quarterly report
---
It's defo julie
Will the quarterly reports be on the asai website? Is there a fine for the company and Jules?

Jellybb

VIP Member
Forgive my ignorance but don’t the Asai do fuck all to an influencer if they go against guidelines?

reallyoreilly

@Lisa Maria 🌹:So funny that all the trolls seem to be married and in (happy family’s) but come after a single mom to troll , clearly the husbands are cheating🤣🤣🤣

Comment from Tik tok... what kinda people are walking amoung us at all...
Thicks like Julie
Who are only good for lying and scamming
---
If I were her, I would be MORTIFIED to be seen out in public after this, she is obviously without a doubt ... the talk of the school & Carrigaline etc 🙁 I do pity her two children.
Kids are MIA incase they blow her cover story LOL

Size7cc

She's probably already been down to the local chemist for her weekly morning after pill don't worry. Meanwhile her little girl stands up on a stage looking down into the crowd for her mammy. I'm fkn heartbroken even thinking about it.

I assume ER didn't even get to go as Julie said her costume was in her house

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Her twitter thread was very odd, ranting about the village idiot and then having a swipe at tattle 😂 who said that she thought Drools on holidays?

Calm down Mags 😂

Ju Lie

Very interesting!! Would Conor Phelan be anything to Phelan Pharnacies by any chance??
Droolie may just have gone a step too far this time!
That's him but he sold most of them years ago but still owns Carrigaline and Kinsale Road.